XBimmers X1   XBimmers X1
  XBimmers X1

Go Back   XBimmers | BMW X1 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

08-21-2013, 03:52 PM   #177
btbossman
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335xi M sport--2014 M6

This guy can lick my balls with his statistics! Everyone knows people with means(in any arena) wont put up with other peoples shit! We enjoy our cars, and have the tools necessary to fuck with people on the road if they are being assholes(power/handling if applicable to your model). I most often drive between DC and NYC area where all people suck on the road(generally). If your ass is sitting in the left lane just hanging out, Im cutting you off! If you are in a crosswalk listening to your I-pod or texting away just not giving a fuck, Im gonna scare the shit out of you!

DC hands down has the worst traffic in the country. I treat the road like an amusement park! Fuck you if you wanna text your friends and then wanna honk at me for passing you. I pay my taxes, and can drive however I want where I want...If a cop stops me (which never happens thanks to my V1) they will get the same answer(+ Sorry sir, please write me a ticket so I can be on my way)

The other day, some BS traffic started In DC because morons cant merge... So I pulled in the "red lane" (which is only open on rush hour otherwise its a shoulder, yeah right!) Going about 40mph some douche cuts me off in a camaro, because he was to poon-tang to do it himself...so using the incredible agility of my 335, I had to dive in the spot he came out of, pass 2 other cars through some cones and weave back over( which was fairly effortless for me)(no construction was even close so no one was in danger) Once I was in front of him I slammed on my brakes to mess with him, LOL he skidded out and proceeded to to honk and flash his lights...Then the road opened up and he tried to race me, but his attempts to get in front were futile LOL...He then proceeded to follow to my house where I had to stop and draw my pistol(I live in VA and am CCW) I laughed in his face... Moral of the story...Dont fuck with Bimmer drivers! Especially in VA! and watch out for DoVE1, 2, and 3 if you are a lolly-gagging moron, which Im sure none of you are. Have a nice day, and safe driving everyone!
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2013, 04:11 PM   #178
Stillhart
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i

Well then... I guess we know where ONE of the those jerk drivers came from...
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2013, 04:22 PM   #179
Falafel Combo
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 xDrive50i

Male, 30's, Estoril Blue 335i. Did I win?
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2013, 04:22 PM   #180
Fille
Private First Class
Sweden
Rep
Drives: 520d -15

Quote:
Originally Posted by btbossman View Post
Have a nice day, and safe driving everyone!
Coming from you? hehe

Last edited by Fille; 08-21-2013 at 04:49 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2013, 04:26 PM   #181
shivaswrath
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fille View Post
Coming from you? hehe
seriously!

M Performance Exhaust/Brakes/Suspension/LSD|Bav Stage 1/AMP||ER CP/IC/DP/OC | Dinan CAI/N55 PWG BIG TURBO|BMWF30.com
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2013, 04:26 PM   #182
shivaswrath
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
This guy can lick my balls with his statistics! Everyone knows people with means(in any arena) wont put up with other peoples shit! We enjoy our cars, and have the tools necessary to fuck with people on the road if they are being assholes(power/handling if applicable to your model). I most often drive between DC and NYC area where all people suck on the road(generally). If your ass is sitting in the left lane just hanging out, Im cutting you off! If you are in a crosswalk listening to your I-pod or texting away just not giving a fuck, Im gonna scare the shit out of you!

DC hands down has the worst traffic in the country. I treat the road like an amusement park! Fuck you if you wanna text your friends and then wanna honk at me for passing you. I pay my taxes, and can drive however I want where I want...If a cop stops me (which never happens thanks to my V1) they will get the same answer(+ Sorry sir, please write me a ticket so I can be on my way)

The other day, some BS traffic started In DC because morons cant merge... So I pulled in the "red lane" (which is only open on rush hour otherwise its a shoulder, yeah right!) Going about 40mph some douche cuts me off in a camaro, because he was to poon-tang to do it himself...so using the incredible agility of my 335, I had to dive in the spot he came out of, pass 2 other cars through some cones and weave back over( which was fairly effortless for me)(no construction was even close so no one was in danger) Once I was in front of him I slammed on my brakes to mess with him, LOL he skidded out and proceeded to to honk and flash his lights...Then the road opened up and he tried to race me, but his attempts to get in front were futile LOL...He then proceeded to follow to my house where I had to stop and draw my pistol(I live in VA and am CCW) I laughed in his face... Moral of the story...Dont fuck with Bimmer drivers! Especially in VA! and watch out for DoVE1, 2, and 3 if you are a lolly-gagging moron, which Im sure none of you are. Have a nice day, and safe driving everyone!
I think you just corroborated the WSJ clip...

M Performance Exhaust/Brakes/Suspension/LSD|Bav Stage 1/AMP||ER CP/IC/DP/OC | Dinan CAI/N55 PWG BIG TURBO|BMWF30.com
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2013, 04:32 PM   #183
Teutonic
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Funny,

nobody says anything about the jerks that are suddenly accelerating when they see a BMW. Without any explanation they just want to race you, anytime. And many times that is the case, they hate it and try to keep up but they can't. Bad luck. So, they start to hate it.

I had a guy with a truck coming parallel with me at the light and tried to start fast to cut my face to change the lane. I did not let him, because I didn't want to confirm to him that me and all the people behind me are bunch of idiots that respect the law. He swallowed the defeat in peace.

Also, the BMW it is a true driver's car, if you need to do some fast maneuvers you can, so automatically we are jerks when we can easily react.

Jerks are:
- truckers who cut the line just because they are big
- soccer mom that drive an SUV or a truck and they don't know to drive it. Forget about parking... People that are invoking the safety on these cars, are just acknowledging that they are very bad drivers. That's why they are afraid of...
- wanna be with a noisy Civic or some other different cars that they want to prove how good their car is. Dude, what do you want to prove? I bought already a bimmer who gives a shit about your car?
- idiot drivers that are seeing me coming faster on the fast lane and suddenly they decide to become the police of the highway, keeping me behind them and laugh. I usually pass them anyway, they don't have the technique, just a small brain...
- jerks that cut in lane without signaling and suddenly use the brake forcing me to put more black dust on the wheels,
- and so on

One day I was speeding with the Accord , police stopped me and talk nice and said he will give me a written warning. After 10 minutes in his cruiser, the officer showed up with a different mad face and ask me: "So you own a BMW too?" Yes, I said. " I was wondering how fast you are driving the BMW usually if you drive the Honda that fast?" He gave me maximum points and a fine. I fight in court and won, I have paid nothing.

Bottom line,
I drive different cars and still own different cars including Japanese. I drive all in the same manner, however, the style is very influenced by tha capabilities of the car.
People are already set up in their mind against the bimmer drivers. I do respect other driver's but respect must be deserved, when you become a prick, I do become a "blue BMW driver".

Who gives two s#!+$ about this stupid article anyway.

Take your bimmer, wash it, clean it, tune it, do whatever, and enjoy it! Bottom line, you worked for it and you shouldn't be affected by all the hatters on the road.
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2013, 04:37 PM   #184
Steve33
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2018 SQ5

Jesus how many times are people going to post the SAME THING about the SAME STUDY. See my sig.
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2013, 04:53 PM   #185
btbossman
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivaswrath View Post
I think you just corroborated the WSJ clip...
Like I said...Watch out if you are lolly gagging in the left lane or not doing what you learned in preschool in the middle of a F'ing city...of course a poll of people with less means is going to complain about people with more means...Just take a look at obamas murika. Why do we spend this kind of money on cars anyways! FUN! But safety is always first, and I am a very experienced driver, so sorry if I sound like an story corroborating asshole. The story is stupid! Prius drivers are the biggest assholes, if they had our capabilities we would be in trouble LOL
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2013, 05:03 PM   #186
Steve33
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2018 SQ5

Quote:
Like I said...Watch out if you are lolly gagging in the left lane or not doing what you learned in preschool in the middle of a F'ing city...of course a poll of people with less means is going to complain about people with more means...Just take a look at obamas murika. Why do we spend this kind of money on cars anyways! FUN! But safety is always first, and I am a very experienced driver, so sorry if I sound like an story corroborating asshole. The story is stupid! Prius drivers are the biggest assholes, if they had our capabilities we would be in trouble LOL
http://jalopnik.com/5491101/did-bank...d-acceleration

Prius drivers are much worse than BMW drivers. At least I don't lie to say I speed (Only in Mexico of course...)
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2013, 05:19 PM   #187
Who?
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: F87 LCI

Lol funny vid

Is he just trolling?
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2013, 05:25 PM   #188
KwlAznKid
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW/MERCEDES/PORSCHE

jerk? sure, i'll take it, i'll be a jerk in a bmw all day instead of a nice guy in a toyota
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2013, 05:28 PM   #189
Elk
Major
Rep

I hope WSJ does not find this thread and cite it as further proof. A study is apparently unnecessary.
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2013, 05:36 PM   #190
btbossman
Banned
United_States
Rep

[QUOTE=KwlAznKid;14537676]jerk? sure, i'll take it, i'll be a jerk in a bmw all day instead of a nice guy in a toyota[/QUOTE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2013, 06:17 PM   #191
jrsx86
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW '13 335i M Sport

Don't jerks and a$$holes get all the ladies? Wait... it all makes sense now!
      08-21-2013, 06:46 PM   #192
DarkTrigger
Professional
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i MPPK

I think everyone else is a jerk for mentioning this article to me. They keep saying, "blue BMW drivers are jerks, hey, you drive a blue BMW don't you?" Has anyone seen those insane prius drivers? I think they're waaay worse. OR SUV drivers!
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2013, 08:16 PM   #193
COBodom
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 540i

...and where exactly was this fun fact published ? WSJ ?
What an irony....any trading floor is nothing else but just a dick waving contest (well paid though )

In NYC you have to be aggressive or you wont move. Half of these f&*ing lunatics "learned" how to drive in some forgotten places on the planet where the concept of lanes and blinkers doesn't exist.

Yesterday they were breeding goats, today they drive a yellow cab.
      08-21-2013, 08:21 PM   #194
infinitigor
Major
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3C, 2010 E350

NYC cab drivers are without a doubt the biggest jerks on the road. Blue bmws FTW!
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2013, 08:25 PM   #195
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i xDrive Sport Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkTrigger View Post
I think everyone else is a jerk for mentioning this article to me. They keep saying, "blue BMW drivers are jerks, hey, you drive a blue BMW don't you?" Has anyone seen those insane prius drivers? I think they're waaay worse. OR SUV drivers!
You have no idea how much crap I got from people at work last week, as this scientific study was published on other websites. I will agree Prius drivers are consistently the worst. Either they are driving 100+ on the highway, that is flat out stupid - the point of the car is fuel economy, and it's being ruined at high speeds. Or the Prius drivers are going so slow that it also dangers traffic. Minivan drivers are much the same.

Well at the end of the day, there are bad drivers everywhere, and they come in all makes and models.
      08-21-2013, 08:41 PM   #196
shivaswrath
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

this thread is awesome...the troll makes it even more fun.

Appreciate 0
      08-21-2013, 09:08 PM   #197
KT_F31_EBII
First Time Bimmer
Australia
Rep
Drives: F31 328i M Sport EB II

I guess they forgot one group of drivers regardless locations on Planet Earth, on each side of pacific, atlantic, east ocean, inidan oceans and all contintents.

The winner is taxi drivers!

taxi drivers are the worst offenders! stop in front of you, turning without signals, cutting lanes and illegal u-turn. i have a F31 M sport blue, i drive properly.

Ordered Due August 2017: 2017 Audi A4 AVANT 2.0 TFSI Quattro MY17 S-Line, Exclusive Nogaro Blue
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2013, 09:27 PM   #198
btbossman
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivaswrath View Post
this thread is awesome...the troll makes it even more fun.
LOL, if you are denying having ever done either of the aforementioned, or having never played a game of road rage before...Sorry, but you never took advantage of what I'm sure is an amazing car you have... or are you CT guys just mad you don't have guns anymore? Maybe you should ban BMW's up there too?
Appreciate 0