XBimmers X1   XBimmers X1
  XBimmers X1

Go Back   XBimmers | BMW X1 Forum > BMW X1 Forums > X1 DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions

02-21-2019, 02:35 AM   #1
cagdason
Private
Rep
Drives: Bmw X1 E84

E84 X1 retrofit professional radio

Hi all,

Trying to retrofit a professional radio to my car. There used to be a chines radio and wince screen on the car when I purchased it. No original radio but I guess it was a Business Radio. I found a Professional radio and installed it. It has bluetooth and USB. It seams like everything is working.
However when I use NCS expert I see there is 1RAD coded and if I try to edit it NCS gives an error Starting with "Error in CABD!" I tried to code in 2RAD but could not do that either getting the same error. Can anybody guide me to the right place to fix this properly.

As the radio and functions seams to work I do not care too much but there might be few issues that I think can be related to this radio coding. I am not sure but it is always good to do it the right way.
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2019, 03:53 AM   #2
cagdason
Private
Rep
Drives: Bmw X1 E84

I just realized the Bluetooth option disappeared when I was trying to add it
Appreciate 0