XBimmers X1   XBimmers X1
  XBimmers X1

Go Back   XBimmers | BMW X1 Forum > BMW X1 Forums > X1 Photos / Videos / Media

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-08-2019, 05:58 PM   #89
SmithsonianX1
New Member
SmithsonianX1's Avatar
5
Rep
17
Posts

Drives: 2015 X1 35i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Denver, CO

iTrader: (0)

Just had these put on today! Couldn't be happier.

username - SmithsonianX1
wheels - Beyern Antlers
size and offset - 20x9 32 offset
spacers - None
tires (size and brand) - Toyo Proxes 4plus 245X45x25
suspension - Stock
clearance - does it rub (front back)? rolled fenders? No rub!!!
Attached Images
 
__________________
2015 BMW E84 i35 M-Sport
2015 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport
2007 Saab 9-3 t
1999 Volkswagen GTI
1995 BMW 328is
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2019, 01:35 PM   #90
Spectralus
New Member
0
Rep
12
Posts

Drives: E84 2.3D
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: EU

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmithsonianX1 View Post
Just had these put on today! Couldn't be happier.

username - SmithsonianX1
wheels - Beyern Antlers
size and offset - 20x9 32 offset
spacers - None
tires (size and brand) - Toyo Proxes 4plus 245X45x25
suspension - Stock
clearance - does it rub (front back)? rolled fenders? No rub!!!
Looks great, is the tyre size really 245/45 R20 ?
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2019, 06:59 PM   #91
SmithsonianX1
New Member
SmithsonianX1's Avatar
5
Rep
17
Posts

Drives: 2015 X1 35i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Denver, CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectralus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmithsonianX1 View Post
Just had these put on today! Couldn't be happier.

username - SmithsonianX1
wheels - Beyern Antlers
size and offset - 20x9 32 offset
spacers - None
tires (size and brand) - Toyo Proxes 4plus 245X45x25
suspension - Stock
clearance - does it rub (front back)? rolled fenders? No rub!!!
Looks great, is the tyre size really 245/45 R20 ?
You are correct! Sorry about that.
__________________
2015 BMW E84 i35 M-Sport
2015 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport
2007 Saab 9-3 t
1999 Volkswagen GTI
1995 BMW 328is
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2019, 12:44 AM   #92
Mr_Jack
Private
20
Rep
71
Posts

Drives: X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (0)

and I got another set! lol

Apex ARC 8
18x9 ET30(added a 5mm spacer to make it ET25) 255/40R18
18x10 ET25 295/35R18

Super happy with these. I had 19" arc8 back in 2015 and loved them too.


__________________
'15 E84 X1 35i M Sport
MPI DME Flash - K&N drop in - MPI Chargepipe - Oil T-stat valve - ETS 5" I/C - N54tuning 3.5" downpipe - catless mid section - Dinan 135i rear exhaust - Apex ARC8 18x9/10(255/295 tires) - H&R Sports - Bilstein B6's - F3x M Performance brakes
'02 E39 530i 624whp/558ft-lbs @23psi

Last edited by Mr_Jack; 03-16-2019 at 11:30 PM..
Appreciate 1
DLag3044.50

      01-14-2019, 02:40 PM   #93
Utututu
Enlisted Member
Latvia
9
Rep
32
Posts

Drives: Bmw e84 2.3d lowered
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Latvia

iTrader: (0)

Loks cool
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2019, 12:22 AM   #94
sudermatt
Private
6
Rep
69
Posts

Drives: 2013 X1 S28
Join Date: May 2015
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

XDrive - totally stock.... 18 inch rims
Pirelli Contact run flats 245 45s

I like how it fills out the wells.



Appreciate 0
      01-20-2019, 05:07 PM   #95
Xdrive35i2014
Second Lieutenant
39
Rep
246
Posts

Drives: X1 35I
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Jack View Post
and I got another set! lol

Apex ARC 8
18x9 ET30(added a 3mm spacer to make it ET27) 255/40R18
18x10 ET25 295/35R18

Super happy with these. I had 19" arc8 back in 2015 and loved them too.


Nice ride! May i know what front lip is that?
__________________
Mod List: ETG tune, XHP3, ER Charge Pipe, catless DP, ER Competition FMIC, PS2 Turbo, PURE High Flow Inlet Pipe, ER Outlet Pipe, GFB DV (Plus), Gruppe M intake, Supersprint full exhaust
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2019, 05:49 AM   #96
TyHardaway
New Member
United_States
5
Rep
23
Posts

Drives: 2015 x1 28ixdrive
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Pa

iTrader: (0)

Does anyone know if these will fit on a 2015 x1 28i x drive ?
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2019, 02:48 PM   #97
DLag30
siraniko
United_States
45
Rep
180
Posts

Drives: F80M3 & X1sdrive28i
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: 94080

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyHardaway View Post
Does anyone know if these will fit on a 2015 x1 28i x drive ?
they should fit but be sunken in as the offset is too high. Ideally it should be around 30's.
Appreciate 1
      03-11-2019, 08:28 PM   #98
DLag30
siraniko
United_States
45
Rep
180
Posts

Drives: F80M3 & X1sdrive28i
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: 94080

iTrader: (1)

Here's the DD with 437m wheels. I love the look but we purchased this vehicle to be able to go on dirt roads so I threw on the stock wheels back on, but none the less here's pics to share

Spec 19x9 et29 with 255/35/19





Appreciate 2
      03-11-2019, 11:24 PM   #99
sudermatt
Private
6
Rep
69
Posts

Drives: 2013 X1 S28
Join Date: May 2015
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLag30 View Post
Here's the DD with 437m wheels. I love the look but we purchased this vehicle to be able to go on dirt roads so I threw on the stock wheels back on, but none the less here's pics to share

Spec 19x9 et29 with 255/35/19





Beast mode
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2019, 05:14 AM   #100
escape3361
Private
6
Rep
51
Posts

Drives: X1 2.0d
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia

iTrader: (0)

E84 X1 on Style 87 20” wheels

Wheels : BMW Style 87
20x9.5 ET.45 Spacers 15mm Tyres 245/35-20
20x10.5 ET.30 Tyres 275/30-20
Attached Images
   
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2019, 04:45 PM   #101
miccilito
Private
Philippines
8
Rep
67
Posts

Drives: 06 bmw 325i
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: glendale ca

iTrader: (0)

Hello, just new to the forum heres my contribution
View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com


235/35/19 front 19x9.5 et38 15mm spacer
255/30/19 rear 19x9.5 et38 12mm spacer
Stock suspension
Esr lm reps
No rubs
In front if no spacer, the strut will rub the inner rim
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2019, 04:47 PM   #102
miccilito
Private
Philippines
8
Rep
67
Posts

Drives: 06 bmw 325i
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: glendale ca

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by escape3361 View Post
Wheels : BMW Style 87
20x9.5 ET.45 Spacers 15mm Tyres 245/35-20
20x10.5 ET.30 Tyres 275/30-20
Very clean!!👍🏻👌🏻
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2019, 04:07 PM   #103
Subguy
New Member
United_States
2
Rep
26
Posts

Drives: 08 M3 Sedan
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Gainesville VA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Jack View Post
and I got another set! lol

Apex ARC 8
18x9 ET30(added a 5mm spacer to make it ET25) 255/40R18
18x10 ET25 295/35R18

Super happy with these. I had 19" arc8 back in 2015 and loved them too.



Mr Jack can you post more pics from rear/front please. Do these stick out? Do they rub? Hows the ride quality? Handling?

Thanks
Bob
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2019, 04:11 PM   #104
Subguy
New Member
United_States
2
Rep
26
Posts

Drives: 08 M3 Sedan
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Gainesville VA

iTrader: (0)

Tires on Stock 225m

Has anyone tried keeping their 225m wheels and putting 245/40 19 up front and 275/35 19 in the rear? Tire rack says that the tires I want (Michelin or Continental ultra HP all season) will fit on those wheels. I am curious about rubbing or poking out.

Thanks
Bob
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2019, 09:50 PM   #105
escape3361
Private
6
Rep
51
Posts

Drives: X1 2.0d
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia

iTrader: (0)

Hi Bob,
245/40-19 up front and 275/35-19 are ok. Won’t rub or poking out
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2019, 10:56 PM   #106
Subguy
New Member
United_States
2
Rep
26
Posts

Drives: 08 M3 Sedan
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Gainesville VA

iTrader: (0)

Thank you

Bob
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2019, 05:14 PM   #107
Subguy
New Member
United_States
2
Rep
26
Posts

Drives: 08 M3 Sedan
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Gainesville VA

iTrader: (0)

245/40-19 and 275/35-19 on 225m Wheels

Pirelli P Zero All Season 245/40-19 up front and 275/35-19 in the rear. Stock 225M wheels.
Only had them on for a couple of days, no rubbing or poking out. Stock suspension.

Review:

So far so good. Going from the run flats this is a much better ride and quieter too. There is a little less feel in the turn in (I don't know the term), not quite a sharp I guess. The choice was these or the Michelin ultra HP all season. What I read and was told was that the Pirelli was quieter and the Michelin was better turn in response. Going wider in the front I knew I would lose a little in the turn in but I hoped that the quality of the Pirellis would offset that... not quite.

In hind sight, I don't know maybe the Michelin's noise (very little) would have been acceptable but this is my daily driver and I rarely do spirited driving so... I still don't know. (I have a Dinan tune btw).

Overall I am very happy. These look perfect on the car. I was afraid that they would barely fit on the rim and look silly but they look stock imo. I will probably try the Michelin next time but hopefully that won't be for a couple of years.

Anyway just wanted to post and tell people they CAN get a little wider and better cushioning from their stock wheels (these are 7mm taller radius and 14 overall diameter so not much, I hope this helps with all of the construction in Northern VA rt66).

.53% diff front to rear. no errors or anything like that so far.

All of the pics are of the rear... front looks similar.

What do you guys think?

Bob

EDIT 7/9/19 Been running on these for a while now and still love the setup but it does rub on the front drivers side in reverse while turning hard left. Not a big deal, small rub but thought I should let people know.
Attached Images
     

Last edited by Subguy; 07-09-2019 at 01:38 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2019, 08:05 AM   #108
megillet
New Member
0
Rep
8
Posts

Drives: 2009 128i
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: ATL GA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subguy View Post
Pirelli P Zero All Season 245/40-19 up front and 275/35-19 in the rear. Stock 225M wheels.
Only had them on for a couple of days, no rubbing or poking out. Stock suspension.

Review:

So far so good. Going from the run flats this is a much better ride and quieter too. There is a little less feel in the turn in (I don't know the term), not quite a sharp I guess. The choice was these or the Michelin ultra HP all season. What I read and was told was that the Pirelli was quieter and the Michelin was better turn in response. Going wider in the front I knew I would lose a little in the turn in but I hoped that the quality of the Pirellis would offset that... not quite.

In hind sight, I don't know maybe the Michelin's noise (very little) would have been acceptable but this is my daily driver and I rarely do spirited driving so... I still don't know. (I have a Dinan tune btw).

Overall I am very happy. These look perfect on the car. I was afraid that they would barely fit on the rim and look silly but they look stock imo. I will probably try the Michelin next time but hopefully that won't be for a couple of years.

Anyway just wanted to post and tell people they CAN get a little wider and better cushioning from their stock wheels (these are 7mm taller radius and 14 overall diameter so not much, I hope this helps with all of the construction in Northern VA rt66).

.53% diff front to rear. no errors or anything like that so far.

All of the pics are of the rear... front looks similar.

What do you guys think?

Bob
Looks sharp. The slightly different sizes than stock shouldn’t pose any problems. I had done the same thing on my previous 128i.
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2019, 06:26 PM   #109
illusionest
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: E84 X1
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

Just wanted to quickly thank all those that have shared their setups and pictures here! I'm getting ready to purchase new wheels and tires this week and everyone's posts have been really helpful. I can't wait to share my new setup with everyone!
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2019, 06:33 PM   #110
escape3361
Private
6
Rep
51
Posts

Drives: X1 2.0d
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia

iTrader: (0)

Thanks miccilito
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:13 AM.




xbimmers
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST