XBimmers X1   XBimmers X1
  XBimmers X1

Go Back   XBimmers | BMW X1 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-22-2018, 12:17 PM   #2861
Schwarzschild Radius
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
Schwarzschild Radius's Avatar
United_States
6542
Rep
8,118
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Agua Caliente

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
The Central Park 5 were guilty.
Really? Any source to back up that statement? What where they guilty of exactly?
Abduction, rape, and attempted murder, for starters.

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2014-04-23.html
An Ann coulter opinion piece?
__________________
?I need some warm warming up stuff? -LUPS
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2018, 12:25 PM   #2862
gjm120
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
847
Rep
1,577
Posts

Drives: 2013 128i
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: East Texas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
An Ann coulter opinion piece?
So they weren't guilty of any crimes?
__________________
E82 / Ver Red / Blk Boston L / BMWP Springs w/ Koni Yellows / M front control arms / M rear guide rods / AT / Sport seats & steering wheel + paddles
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2018, 12:32 PM   #2863
bbbbmw
Major General
2343
Rep
6,083
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Southwest

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
The Central Park 5 were guilty.
Really? Any source to back up that statement? What where they guilty of exactly?
Abduction, rape, and attempted murder, for starters.

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2014-04-23.html
An Ann coulter opinion piece?
No - facts. Btw, she is an attorney. Yes - some hyperbole, but read the facts- she's absolutely correct.
__________________
<OO (llll)(llll) OO>
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2018, 12:34 PM   #2864
are0lies
Banned
United_States
4121
Rep
1,871
Posts

Drives: 2011 M3 E93
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Riverside

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Abduction, rape, and attempted murder, for starters.

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2014-04-23.html
Just read the Wikipedia article (I know Wikipedia; bad) for yourself. Says that someone else gave details only the perpetrator would know.
"In 2002, Matias Reyes, a convicted murderer and serial rapist in prison, confessed to raping the jogger, and DNA evidence confirmed his guilt. He knew facts about the crime that only the offender could have known, and also said he committed the rape alone."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Park_jogger_case
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2018, 12:49 PM   #2865
Schwarzschild Radius
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
Schwarzschild Radius's Avatar
United_States
6542
Rep
8,118
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Agua Caliente

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjm120 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
An Ann coulter opinion piece?
So they weren't guilty of any crimes?
I'm certainly not gonna look to Ann Coulter to answer that question.
__________________
?I need some warm warming up stuff? -LUPS
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2018, 12:49 PM   #2866
anglo
Libertarian
anglo's Avatar
United_States
30780
Rep
2,495
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sanctuary City

iTrader: (0)

Yes, Mr President!
That's scary, Hillary, President
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 4
arkie6281.50
shay2nak917.00
MKSixer12522.00

      09-22-2018, 12:51 PM   #2867
Schwarzschild Radius
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
Schwarzschild Radius's Avatar
United_States
6542
Rep
8,118
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Agua Caliente

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
The Central Park 5 were guilty.
Really? Any source to back up that statement? What where they guilty of exactly?
Abduction, rape, and attempted murder, for starters.

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2014-04-23.html
An Ann coulter opinion piece?
No - facts. Btw, she is an attorney. Yes - some hyperbole, but read the facts- she's absolutely correct.
Many Democrats are also attorneys. What's your point?
__________________
?I need some warm warming up stuff? -LUPS
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2018, 01:01 PM   #2868
Schwarzschild Radius
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
Schwarzschild Radius's Avatar
United_States
6542
Rep
8,118
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Agua Caliente

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Z
Attached Images
 
__________________
?I need some warm warming up stuff? -LUPS
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2018, 02:11 PM   #2869
gjm120
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
847
Rep
1,577
Posts

Drives: 2013 128i
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: East Texas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
I'm certainly not gonna look to Ann Coulter to answer that question.
I can't ignore the fact that people I don't agree with can shed some light on something. Guess we are all wired differently.
__________________
E82 / Ver Red / Blk Boston L / BMWP Springs w/ Koni Yellows / M front control arms / M rear guide rods / AT / Sport seats & steering wheel + paddles
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2018, 03:23 PM   #2870
bbbbmw
Major General
2343
Rep
6,083
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Southwest

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by are0lies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Abduction, rape, and attempted murder, for starters.

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2014-04-23.html
Just read the Wikipedia article (I know Wikipedia; bad) for yourself. Says that someone else gave details only the perpetrator would know.
"In 2002, Matias Reyes, a convicted murderer and serial rapist in prison, confessed to raping the jogger, and DNA evidence confirmed his guilt. He knew facts about the crime that only the offender could have known, and also said he committed the rape alone."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Park_jogger_case
"The D.A.'s report was based solely on the confession of Matias Reyes, career criminal, serial rapist and murderer. Reyes had absolutely nothing to lose by confessing to the rape -- the statute of limitations had run -- and much to gain by claiming he acted alone: He got a favorable prison transfer and the admiration of his fellow inmates for smearing the police.


While dumping on the police for screwing up the investigation, Morgenthau wouldn't let the cops interview Reyes themselves, despite the fact that his "confession" constituted the sole evidence that he raped and brutalized the jogger by himself.

Not only were the police prohibited from interviewing Reyes or giving him a polygraph, but Morgenthau ordered other inmates not to talk to any police investigators about their conversations with Reyes. First the D.A. slimed the cops, then he ran interference for a rapist-murderer.

New York journalist Nicholas Stix reports that one inmate says Reyes told him he heard the jogger's screams and raped her only after the "Central Park Five" had finished with her.

The media proclaim those five rapists innocent based on journalists' own over-excited reports that the DNA found on the jogger matched that of Reyes -- but none of the others!

Yeah, we knew that. It was always known that semen on the jogger did not match any of the defendants. ("DNA Expert: No Semen Links to Defendants," The Associated Press, July 14, 1990.)

DNA wasn't the evidence that convicted the "Central Park Five." It's hard to believe today, but in 1989 DNA was rarely used to convict anyone, so it wouldn't have been carefully collected by police investigators. DNA identifications had only been invented a few years earlier and were not even permitted in New York courts until six months before the Central Park wilding."
__________________
<OO (llll)(llll) OO>
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2018, 03:25 PM   #2871
bbbbmw
Major General
2343
Rep
6,083
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Southwest

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
The Central Park 5 were guilty.
Really? Any source to back up that statement? What where they guilty of exactly?
Abduction, rape, and attempted murder, for starters.

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2014-04-23.html
An Ann coulter opinion piece?
No - facts. Btw, she is an attorney. Yes - some hyperbole, but read the facts- she's absolutely correct.
Many Democrats are also attorneys. What's your point?
If you can't read, I can't help you.
__________________
<OO (llll)(llll) OO>
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2018, 04:00 PM   #2872
Schwarzschild Radius
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
Schwarzschild Radius's Avatar
United_States
6542
Rep
8,118
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Agua Caliente

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
The Central Park 5 were guilty.
Really? Any source to back up that statement? What where they guilty of exactly?
Abduction, rape, and attempted murder, for starters.

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2014-04-23.html
An Ann coulter opinion piece?
No - facts. Btw, she is an attorney. Yes - some hyperbole, but read the facts- she's absolutely correct.
Many Democrats are also attorneys. What's your point?
If you can't read, I can't help you.
Your assertion is that I cannot read?
__________________
?I need some warm warming up stuff? -LUPS
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2018, 08:47 AM   #2873
glennQNYC
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
glennQNYC's Avatar
United_States
4258
Rep
4,418
Posts

Drives: M Sport 335i
Join Date: May 2013
Location: North Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
-
Attached Images
 
__________________
Appreciate 4
DonaldPump3255.00
Delta03116339.50
arkie6281.50
shay2nak917.00

      09-23-2018, 01:38 PM   #2874
glennQNYC
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
glennQNYC's Avatar
United_States
4258
Rep
4,418
Posts

Drives: M Sport 335i
Join Date: May 2013
Location: North Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Attached Images
 
__________________
Appreciate 3
DonaldPump3255.00
anglo30780.00
shay2nak917.00

      09-23-2018, 01:46 PM   #2875
anglo
Libertarian
anglo's Avatar
United_States
30780
Rep
2,495
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sanctuary City

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
Shhhh dont tell anyone!
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2018, 01:46 PM   #2876
Schwarzschild Radius
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
Schwarzschild Radius's Avatar
United_States
6542
Rep
8,118
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Agua Caliente

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeanine_Pirro?wprov=sfti1

It's all true
Attached Images
  
__________________
?I need some warm warming up stuff? -LUPS
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2018, 02:07 PM   #2877
DonaldPump
Colonel
DonaldPump's Avatar
3255
Rep
2,425
Posts

Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Boulder, CO

iTrader: (0)

__________________
2013 BSM Coral Red E92 335i 6MT M-Sport

Squat - 345 - Bench - 275 - Deadlift - 465 - BW - 180
Appreciate 4
________2132.50
shay2nak917.00
MKSixer12522.00

      09-23-2018, 02:08 PM   #2878
DonaldPump
Colonel
DonaldPump's Avatar
3255
Rep
2,425
Posts

Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Boulder, CO

iTrader: (0)

__________________
2013 BSM Coral Red E92 335i 6MT M-Sport

Squat - 345 - Bench - 275 - Deadlift - 465 - BW - 180
Appreciate 5
anglo30780.00
Delta03116339.50
shay2nak917.00

      09-23-2018, 04:10 PM   #2879
Poiseuille
Colonel
Poiseuille's Avatar
United_States
2238
Rep
2,079
Posts

Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Princeton

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
-
what she said back then:
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 2
anglo30780.00
shay2nak917.00

      09-23-2018, 07:10 PM   #2880
chetrickerman
Evo Pro Tuner
chetrickerman's Avatar
United_States
8118
Rep
1,226
Posts

Drives: F80 M3 YMB
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Colorado Springs

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
.
Attached Images
 
__________________
ASR Kratos billet turbos Essex/AP 9668 BBK, AR design downpipes, Custom charge pipes, custom intakes, BM3, Awron DGA, RW Carbon GTS hood, Status Gruppe Carbon CSL trunk, Carbon rear diffuser, AutoTecknic Carbon mirrors, Ground Control Camber plates, KW HAS, Fall-Line Race Toe arms, SS Brake Lines, UUC SSK, Ozmo titanium lugs, BC Forged RZ01
Appreciate 2
Delta03116339.50
MKSixer12522.00

      09-24-2018, 12:33 AM   #2881
glennQNYC
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
glennQNYC's Avatar
United_States
4258
Rep
4,418
Posts

Drives: M Sport 335i
Join Date: May 2013
Location: North Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Not sure this is a political meme, but I am sure it is funny.
Attached Images
 
__________________
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2018, 01:30 AM   #2882
glennQNYC
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
glennQNYC's Avatar
United_States
4258
Rep
4,418
Posts

Drives: M Sport 335i
Join Date: May 2013
Location: North Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Attached Images
 
__________________
Appreciate 7
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:52 AM.




xbimmers
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST