XBimmers X1   XBimmers X1
  XBimmers X1

Go Back   XBimmers | BMW X1 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

08-06-2019, 11:38 PM   #2091
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
I never had mcdonalds breakfast, until today
got the bacon egg and cheese griddle thing

it was great, felt like i was inducing diabetes and coronary heart disease at the same time
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
Rmtt8208.00
      08-07-2019, 06:27 AM   #2092
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post

it was great, felt like i was inducing diabetes and coronary heart disease at the same time
I hadn't eaten at McDonalds in 2 years, not because I was avoiding it but because I just ate other things and there was a cafe at work. My new job location doesn't have a cafe and there is a McD's down the street so I ate there yesterday. I regretted it for the rest of the day. My stomach literally hurt.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8208.00
      08-07-2019, 07:24 AM   #2093
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:

I don't eat fast food but damn, those egg mcmuffins call to me every now and then.
King Rudi13154.00
Rmtt8208.00
      08-07-2019, 07:58 AM   #2094
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
I hadn't eaten at McDonalds in 2 years, not because I was avoiding it but because I just ate other things and there was a cafe at work. My new job location doesn't have a cafe and there is a McD's down the street so I ate there yesterday. I regretted it for the rest of the day. My stomach literally hurt.
When the girls in the office get Mickey Ds for lunch, I get their southwest grilled chicken salad. It's actually pretty good.
      08-07-2019, 08:15 AM   #2095
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
When the girls in the office get Mickey Ds for lunch, I get their southwest grilled chicken salad. It's actually pretty good.
I might try that today.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2019, 10:00 AM   #2096
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

So my wife found a pair of women's underwear that wasn't hers in our laundry basket. She brought this to my attention.

Someone has a confession to make, but I've honestly nothing to do with it. I've never cheated, never would, and I have only one idea how they got there.

We are both thinking it is our cleaning lady / housekeeper - she does all our laundry and folds it. But there's the thing - she folded this underwear...if it were hers, why did she leave it there? Plus, we'd be a little perturbed if she was doing her laundry at our house while we are paying her to do work for us.

I certainly hope she fesses up because otherwise, I have no idea how I prove that the underwear has nothing to do with me. Thus far, my wife has been very good about it and accepted my word, but I know this is bugging her...and if she's using our appliances for her own stuff, what else is she using or helping herself to while she's supposed to be doing a job we are paying her for. Feels kind of like we are being used.

Interesting though...we are going to leave the underwear out with a note tonight as she comes in tomorrow...see what she says. I'd prefer to confront her, but neither of us can be there in person tomorrow and she only comes one day a week.
Appreciate 2
      08-07-2019, 10:15 AM   #2097
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
So my wife found a pair of women's underwear that wasn't hers in our laundry basket. She brought this to my attention.

Someone has a confession to make, but I've honestly nothing to do with it. I've never cheated, never would, and I have only one idea how they got there.

We are both thinking it is our cleaning lady / housekeeper - she does all our laundry and folds it. But there's the thing - she folded this underwear...if it were hers, why did she leave it there? Plus, we'd be a little perturbed if she was doing her laundry at our house while we are paying her to do work for us.

I certainly hope she fesses up because otherwise, I have no idea how I prove that the underwear has nothing to do with me. Thus far, my wife has been very good about it and accepted my word, but I know this is bugging her...and if she's using our appliances for her own stuff, what else is she using or helping herself to while she's supposed to be doing a job we are paying her for. Feels kind of like we are being used.

Interesting though...we are going to leave the underwear out with a note tonight as she comes in tomorrow...see what she says. I'd prefer to confront her, but neither of us can be there in person tomorrow and she only comes one day a week.
dude that's... weird. why would you bring in your laundry to work?

also - as for your wife you can go with two things it seems. you can get a gift: that might be received as a "sorry i fucked up" gift. you could just not bring it up: you could be blamed for trying to sleep on the issue.

so as *helpful* this has been as i'm sure you thought of these options too, i wish you the best and keep us posted!
Quote:
Quote:

I don't eat fast food but damn, those egg mcmuffins call to me every now and then.
update: had the egg white delights today
they arent bad... but they are bland. for 250 calories it's really filling though, 800mg sodium is WAY too much.
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2019, 10:52 AM   #2098
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:

also - as for your wife you can go with two things it seems. you can get a gift: that might be received as a "sorry i fucked up" gift. you could just not bring it up: you could be blamed for trying to sleep on the issue.

so as *helpful* this has been as i'm sure you thought of these options too, i wish you the best and keep us posted!

they arent bad... but they are bland. for 250 calories it's really filling though, 800mg sodium is WAY too much.

Deny...Deny...Deny....even if by chance if it was a mistake on your part which I believe you and it isn't....you still deny.
      08-07-2019, 10:58 AM   #2099
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Last resort come clean and say you wear ladies underwear and didnt want to tell her
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      08-07-2019, 11:47 AM   #2100
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Deny...Deny...Deny....even if by chance if it was a mistake on your part which I believe you and it isn't....you still deny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Last resort come clean and say you wear ladies underwear and didnt want to tell her
LOL. These were funnier than my OP.

I really did have nothing to do with it and no idea how it got there if it wasn't the cleaning lady bringing her own laundry into our house and doing it while she was supposed to be working. So since I didn't do anything wrong, I'm definitely not getting her any gifts which will be perceived as me being guilty.

But you better believe I denied it. Stupidly I did so with a smile on my face the first time because I thought I was being put on and this was all a joke, but I've seriously told her I've nothing to do with it after I realized it wasn't a joke.
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2019, 12:06 PM   #2101
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

is cleaning lady hott?

we had to fire one cleaning lady because my ex found her drinking straight out of the orange juice container
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      08-07-2019, 12:20 PM   #2102
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Joekerr No kids at home? A son that could have brought home a souvenir?
      08-07-2019, 12:29 PM   #2103
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
is cleaning lady hott?

we had to fire one cleaning lady because my ex found her drinking straight out of the orange juice container

And we aren't talking about the Arnold Schwarzenegger cleaning lady scale either.
      08-07-2019, 12:35 PM   #2104
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Joekerr No kids at home? A son that could have brought home a souvenir?
There are two boys, yes, but 4 and 2, so it would worry me considerably if they managed to get their hands on adult size lingerie.

I suppose I'll know something Thursday night.
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2019, 01:14 PM   #2105
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Last resort nothing! This should have been the first words out of his mouth, aside from the "didn't want to tell her."

Joe, you should have told her that you had been planning to dress up in these panties for her for a special night of "Panty Joe." When she expresses her discontent with this idea, that's when you act disappointed that you were going to put Panty Joe out there and now your feelings are hurt. Now she will begin to process all of this, then realize this was really big move for you to make and guilt will set in. She will then nurture you and try her damnedest to make you feel better about it. This, of course, may result in you actually adorning said panty and putting on a show. No one said saving a marriage is easy buddy. Take one for the team.......then share Panty Joe with the rest of the class.

So here is my take: The house keeper, for whatever reason, needed to wash her drawers while she was at your house. It could be for a number of reasons. We're all adults here, shit happens....literally....amongst other things. I'll be honest, if I were a house keeper and needed to clean my shorts, I wouldn't think twice about tossing them in with my clients laundry while they are out of the home. What does puzzle me, is that how it slipped her mind to not put them back on, especially when she folded her own panties and then placed them in your laundry. There is only one explanation to this. The gorilla that escaped the zoo......yes, the very same gorilla from Water Boy that punched Bobby Boucher in the eye, is still on the loose. (No mamma, the soich continues" ) I deduct that the very same gorilla broke into your home while the house keeper was doing her job. It literally scared the shit out of her, thus the wash. The gorilla then hid inside your home, fell asleep and then was startled when she stumbled across him. He was startled to a degree that he went ape-shit () and beat her about the head and shoulders and delivered her a flury of blows to the midsection. At this point she has now fallen to 1980's sitcom style amnesia, forgets and simply doesn't recognize her own panties. See.....just all one big misunderstanding......huh.....Panty Joe?

Now let's move on to option 2. Just how honest is your wife? I know people that do some crazy stuff, then when trace evidence is left behind; they are all too quick to try and place blame elsewhere. Perhaps your wife's "friend" left her knickers at your domicile and this was your wife's sneaky way of putting you in the hot seat as to avoid you questioning her.

Last edited by King Rudi; 08-07-2019 at 01:21 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2019, 01:49 PM   #2106
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Last resort nothing! This should have been the first words out of his mouth, aside from the "didn't want to tell her."

Joe, you should have told her that you had been planning to dress up in these panties for her for a special night of "Panty Joe." When she expresses her discontent with this idea, that's when you act disappointed that you were going to put Panty Joe out there and now your feelings are hurt. Now she will begin to process all of this, then realize this was really big move for you to make and guilt will set in. She will then nurture you and try her damnedest to make you feel better about it. This, of course, may result in you actually adorning said panty and putting on a show. No one said saving a marriage is easy buddy. Take one for the team.......then share Panty Joe with the rest of the class.

So here is my take: The house keeper, for whatever reason, needed to wash her drawers while she was at your house. It could be for a number of reasons. We're all adults here, shit happens....literally....amongst other things. I'll be honest, if I were a house keeper and needed to clean my shorts, I wouldn't think twice about tossing them in with my clients laundry while they are out of the home. What does puzzle me, is that how it slipped her mind to not put them back on, especially when she folded her own panties and then placed them in your laundry. There is only one explanation to this. The gorilla that escaped the zoo......yes, the very same gorilla from Water Boy that punched Bobby Boucher in the eye, is still on the loose. (No mamma, the soich continues" ) I deduct that the very same gorilla broke into your home while the house keeper was doing her job. It literally scared the shit out of her, thus the wash. The gorilla then hid inside your home, fell asleep and then was startled when she stumbled across him. He was startled to a degree that he went ape-shit () and beat her about the head and shoulders and delivered her a flury of blows to the midsection. At this point she has now fallen to 1980's sitcom style amnesia, forgets and simply doesn't recognize her own panties. See.....just all one big misunderstanding......huh.....Panty Joe?

Now let's move on to option 2. Just how honest is your wife? I know people that do some crazy stuff, then when trace evidence is left behind; they are all too quick to try and place blame elsewhere. Perhaps your wife's "friend" left her knickers at your domicile and this was your wife's sneaky way of putting you in the hot seat as to avoid you questioning her.

Panty Joe might actually be hilarious. And very discomforting for my wife who had an uncle go that way.

My wife is very honest though...I don't see scenario 2 being likely at all. She has no free time anyhow as she works outside the home so I have no idea how she could even pull it off if it were even a remote possibility. I know she wouldn't do that though.

But I like the way your mind works!
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      08-07-2019, 02:02 PM   #2107
Darth One
drunk poster
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS | E46 M3

You realize that from now on we’re all gonna call you Panty Joe, right? Nice work Rudi
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8208.00
      08-07-2019, 02:04 PM   #2108
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth One View Post
You realize that from now on we’re all gonna call you Panty Joe, right? Nice work Rudi
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8208.00
      08-07-2019, 02:21 PM   #2109
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth One View Post
I'm good with that. Provided "panty" is taken in the right context, not to mean wheezy or short of breath.

It'll provide a certain allure / mystery to the almost non-existent female contingent on here.

Should add at least 3 cool factor points to my persona which will take it to a 4/100 rating. Haters gunna hate.
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13154.00
Darth One6612.50
Rmtt8208.00
      08-12-2019, 08:38 AM   #2110
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
I'm good with that. Provided "panty" is taken in the right context, not to mean wheezy or short of breath.

It'll provide a certain allure / mystery to the almost non-existent female contingent on here.

Should add at least 3 cool factor points to my persona which will take it to a 4/100 rating. Haters gunna hate.

type something to let us know your alive...
Appreciate 1
cmyx6go15682.00
      08-12-2019, 09:06 AM   #2111
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
type something to let us know your alive...
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13154.00
nyalpine907423.50
bobowar1353479.00
      08-12-2019, 09:11 AM   #2112
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Alright Joe.....I need an update on Panty Joe and the Arrival of the Mysterious Lingerie.
Appreciate 0