XBimmers X1   XBimmers X1
  XBimmers X1

Go Back   XBimmers | BMW X1 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

07-01-2006, 02:29 PM   #23
ADHD
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 328i

Garage List
21 M540i  [0.00]
07 e90 335  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aapriadi
to all who say i should concentrate on somethin else, thanks! and tyler, my car is still in the workshop for euro-xenons installation, it should be done by monday..i hope!! i guess i should just think about what mods to do next
that way i wont hurt myself....only the wallet

thanks again everyone! e90post rules
just trying to help man! I know the only thing i concentrate on is my car when im upset too..Its always good to go for a nice long drive in the countryside when ur upset! lets u get all your aggresion out! Good stuff man!
Well dont get down on yourself man Id tell her how I feel and maybe shell realize what shes doing and then youll both end up with an even understanding and youll still be friends...Good luck man!
      07-01-2006, 02:41 PM   #24
flush01
Major
Rep
Drives: 33m@%#ing5

when i had a gf, she had many guy friends, and you just CAN SEE that the only reason they talk to her is that they're are just like you, secretly in love with her or something like that and waiting for a moment... but the f@cked up part is, she didn't know that... i once toled her don't you see that this guy just wants to get into your pants ?(he always was taking pictures of her and sh!t, i mean who does that ?) and she goes "don't be stupid, we're just good friends" i wasnt worried tho, i knew they had no chance with her, BUT STILL I bet you 4/5 will try to do something soon or later, I can bet any money... im telling you, you not getting into her pants nometter what, you in a friends zone..... thats why when you meet girls you need to stand out FROM THE FIRST SECOND if you want to hit it, do anything, say anything, it can be retarded, stupid, funny it don't metter but let her know you ain't going down to friends zone
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2006, 02:58 PM   #25
chicagolab
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 330i 2006 TiAg

sounds like "ducky" from the movie 16candles, get some confidence and tell her your feelings. If you don't, you will waste way too much precious time daydreaming about her instead of finding another more available woman. There are many, many beautiful women with great personalities. Find out if you have a chance, if not focus your heart elsewhere.

E90 330i | Titanium Silver | Black/Aluminum | Step | Idrive | Sunshades | PDC | Heated Seats | M3 Lip | Roof Spoiler | Front Splitters | Lux 5.0 | Blacklines
Link to my European Delivery write up:
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=143486
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2006, 04:15 PM   #26
huchung
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

sounds like a problem i had a couple years back. I took my friend for a short vacation to SF for the fourth of july, and by the end of the time, told her how i felt. She felt the same way, but was moving to the east coast, so we decided to leave it alone...I had gone on a dating spree before deciding to tell her how i felt; and like you, none of the girls compared to her. They were either pretty but unintellegent, or smart but butterface, or had a bad personality. I would nitpick at their flaws until I decided not to call em back. No girl was as good as my friend who has a dumsh*t bf (lets call her #2 to make things easier).

I didnt realize until recently why i was infatuated with this girl. My current gf's reasoning is that since I was around her so much, and she was so nice to me, I felt that if I were her bf, shed treat me even better (cuz shes already this nice to me as a friend, it'll be better if she were my gf). Not only that, but since I THOUGHT I was so much better than her bf (looks, career, charm, friends, etc etc) that I DESERVED her more. (Man those feelings are whack, but they made sense to me then.) So that draws you towards #2 more, just because you think the both of you would be so much more compatible. Thats why you feel the way you do about her....

Im not exactly sure how you feel about that explanation, but i thought I might shine some light onto the matter. As a person whose been in your shoes, I say get a rebound, take a nice girl out on a few dates. if she doesnt wow you the first few, then drop her, but give her a chance. You dont have to marry the girl, but you do need to forget about your friend as a viable GF option. Ever since I expressed how i felt and #2 expressed how she felt about me, our "friendship" hasnt been the same. We dont talk, we dont hang (and that was us ending on good terms). In a way, that has really helped me, but I hope you dont have to go through as many dates or nights thinking about it as I have to finally realize this...Good luck with your decision, we rootin for ya
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2006, 12:35 AM   #27
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 AW 320i

ah i just got back from my buddy's birthday surprise and thanks for the response everyone! before i go to bed, let me share my experiences today...i really think i'm just unlucky with love-related stuffs lol! and i miss my e90 even more since she was my significant other

lets call this girl A (the girl i'm having feelings for) and another girl M and my future roomie: C

early year in january to february 06, i had a dumb crush on M. its childish though since i dont know her that well. i bought M a teddy bear and a heart-shaped box of chocolate for valentine's gift. i drove to her home on 13th feb at 10pm and dropped those in front of her doors and just left. i texted her afterwards. but the next day she called me and returned those gifts, she said: thanks for these but i cant accept it i'm sorry! but i know what you meant, thanks again. and after that, i distanced myself away from her. i realized it was my fault and it was really dumb, i guess she was embarassed coz some people found out about this. but nevertheless, we still remain friends, normal friends. we still talk etc. so its all cool

anyway i found out from A and some other friends that my future roomie, C, has just hooked up with M about a week ago. both of them didnt tell anyone and basically kept it a secret but somehow people just know lol! ever since that valentine's gift incident, C always teased me with M. he would say things like: so how is it with you and M? etc.
of course i brushed it off since i seldom talk to her anymore.

so today C and M had dinner at the restaurant, just the 2 of em. A went in and told me that they were eating, so i took a glance from the kitchen. well they looked happy together so i'm cool with it, besides C will be my future roomie and he's a fun guy.

then A teased me: hey dont be heart-broken ok?
to which i bitterly replied: its okay, i'm already immune to heartaches.
then A said: i really pity you, you're more compatible with M plus you're more fun than C
and i ended it with this: nah i'm a boring guy and i think i will only bore M to death. good thing we never got close to each other
then we went back to our own work..

i just wanna be honest here for a while, lookin back at things, i had nothin but downs since the new year...its half-way after 2006 already too and obviously this is not my year
dad has a tumor (posted a thread askin for good cancer hospital here in the u.s, thx for the replies!) and on tuesday we might know how bad it is..then there's that valentine's incident and now my feelings for A. of course i'm tryin to control it and i'm pretty sure i can keep it down, i decided to slowly distance myself away so i hope it'll work

i dunno if i'm just weak at heart or couldnt see the good things in life anymore but there will be times when i really wanna move away from this place to another state or to another country just to escape the agony i'm in right now i dont care. to start anew, be in a completely different environment, find new friends and just be carefree. obviously its equal to runnin away from reality. but i realized life has its good and bad, i just have to face it.

as an international student, my parents are far far away. my sister is pretty busy with her own life too so that leaves me with no one to turn to. sometimes i wish i have someone to share things with, someone to lean on when i'm down, someone who will care and be there for me. dammit i sound like a pussy already sigh

well at least i have e90post and my e90..anyone wants their e90 to be like kitt? it would be awesome wouldnt it? anyway its gettin late and i'm headin to bed now. to the e90post members, this is the story of my current life. i just wanna share to you guys since i dont like bottling things up. i have never met any of you but i just wanna say thanks again from the bottom of my heart for all the encouraging words and for the precious time you have wasted reading this.

good night everyone
      07-02-2006, 12:52 AM   #28
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
i have never met any of you but i just wanna say thanks again from the bottom of my heart for all the encouraging words and for the precious time you have wasted reading this

yeah I demand the last 3 minutes of my life back.
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2006, 01:03 AM   #29
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWE90
yeah I demand the last 3 minutes of my life back.

she just called at 2.05am!! 2minutes of talk though since it was so random and i was like okay i thought you were hella tired and wanted to go to sleep right away? women are so complicated dont you agree? or is it just me? that i'm too dumb to understand them
gnite people
      07-02-2006, 01:21 AM   #30
foofighter
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 TRD Off Road 4r - 2018 M3

if you havent seen this before...read it.

It's incredibly true to life...the ladder theory

http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2006, 03:04 AM   #31
blke90man
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 428i Sport Line

You seem too nice dude...sometimes you have to be a little bit of a dick. Don't answer the phone all the time. If she called me at 2 in the morning...I would have just let it ring...just call her back on your time. I mean you still need to be a good guy and not be a total ass...but when your too nice, friend zone is inevitable.
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2006, 03:15 AM   #32
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
i just watched "Just Friends"... pretty funny movie... & the chick is fine but yeahhh GOOD MOVIE haha

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2006, 03:20 AM   #33
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
btw kinda funny... you seem like a down to earth kinda guy... some guys wouldn't think twice about this stuff and would just do some dick moves... which may or may not have gotten the girl... anyways... seeing ur roomie and that other girl together is probably just a reality check of something that wasn't meant to be... i dunno...

i take shit how it comes to me... i dont always try to control whats ahead naa mean... take what u can get from it and run it... cause if u get stuck on something behind u... its gonna take a bitchload of time to recover.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2006, 09:24 AM   #34
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by foofighter
if you havent seen this before...read it.

It's incredibly true to life...the ladder theory

http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html
many thanks for this man!
      07-02-2006, 10:21 AM   #35
EVO_S4
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
2009 BMW  [8.24]
just tell her,or better yet go out with the Korean girl and see how she feel toward you with somebody else
      07-02-2006, 10:25 AM   #36
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep

yeah i'll ask them korean girls out when i get my car back on monday hopefully..

Last edited by aapriadi; 07-02-2006 at 10:43 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2006, 12:03 PM   #37
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
yeah i'll ask them korean girls out when i get my car back on monday hopefully..

IMO korean girls are freaking fine but so much drama. but they're soo fine...

Here's what my friends and I came up with:
korean girls- drama
chinese girls- gold diggers
japanese girls- bad teeth
vietnamese girls- too coffee shop type
blonde girls- dumb
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2006, 06:24 PM   #38
icewatersoda
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Black on Black E90

Quote:

korean girls- drama
blonde girls- dumb
to add some thoughts:

korean girls- drama --- have you seen any of those korean drama series??? best natural acting ever!!
chinese girls- gold diggers --- because in hong kong you would be dead .
japanese girls- bad teeth --- dont know about that one... maybe cuz in their country metal is rare so they dont want waste it on braces???
vietnamese girls- too coffee shop type --- STOP HANGIN OUT AT THE COFFEE SHOPS THEN!! I KNOW THE ONES U ARE THINKING OF...
blonde girls- dumb --- well known!

Lao girls - Ghetto
cambodians girls - dirty

Except for the blondes, why are you picking on the asians for... WTF!!!

Appreciate 0
      07-02-2006, 06:38 PM   #39
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:

korean girls- drama
blonde girls- dumb
are you guys gay or something? haha you pretty much slapped all the asian girls... lmao... i think you and ur friends are just generalizing cause damn if you really think that way your just being ignorant

Appreciate 0
      07-02-2006, 06:47 PM   #40
icewatersoda
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz
are you guys gay or something? haha you pretty much slapped all the asian girls... lmao... i think you and ur friends are just generalizing cause damn if you really think that way your just being ignorant

when you use the term "are you guys gay" your putting down the gay popluation. using the term negatively... now how is ignorant is that - didnt think about that did you!!

Appreciate 0
      07-02-2006, 07:00 PM   #41
flush01
Major
Rep
Drives: 33m@%#ing5

Quote:
Originally Posted by icewatersoda
when you use the term "are you guys gay" your putting down the gay popluation. using the term negatively... now how is ignorant is that - didnt think about that did you!!
so you are gay ?
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2006, 07:02 PM   #42
icewatersoda
Private First Class
Rep

no

but in college i knew a lesbian.. and i recall when people would use the term "oh thats gay" she told me that really irratated her. most of the people who use that term and dont even think about it what they sayin.

and the asian girl thing was a joke.

Appreciate 0
      07-02-2006, 09:12 PM   #43
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by icewatersoda
to add some thoughts:

korean girls- drama --- have you seen any of those korean drama series??? best natural acting ever!!
chinese girls- gold diggers --- because in hong kong you would be dead .
japanese girls- bad teeth --- dont know about that one... maybe cuz in their country metal is rare so they dont want waste it on braces???
vietnamese girls- too coffee shop type --- STOP HANGIN OUT AT THE COFFEE SHOPS THEN!! I KNOW THE ONES U ARE THINKING OF...
blonde girls- dumb --- well known!

Lao girls - Ghetto
cambodians girls - dirty

Except for the blondes, why are you picking on the asians for... WTF!!!
Haha after watching a few korean dramas I realized that the reason they're so good at making those movies is because they've lived through it before.

Japanese- that's wut my friends came up with so Im not too sure on that one either.
Vietnamese- Im viet and I dont hang around coffee shops and I dont like coffee shop girls. Actually Im not attracted to most viet girls.

lol im not really pickin on asian girls cus I love them. Just wanted to share some thoughts
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2006, 09:15 PM   #44
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz

lol we dont really think that way but we do find some truth to those generalizations.
Appreciate 0