Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

07-03-2018, 10:56 AM   #1
mcdanielvzw
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3 M40i (times 2)

Garage List
Carly for BMW - Jacksonville, FL

Anyone in Jacksonville FL think they would be interested in having options coded via Carly for BMW? I just picked up the Bluetooth OBDII adapter and ordered an annual subscription to use on my X1 and E90. I haven't hooked it up to my X1 yet to see what is available, but I did to my E90 328i.

If anyone's interested, maybe we could do a small meetup and code some options for a small fee (like $10-$15/car or person depending on interest)?

Let me know what you guys think!
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2018, 08:19 PM   #2
mcdanielvzw
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3 M40i (times 2)

Garage List
Side note I'm not out to straight up make money here, but since it cost $120 between the adapter and subscription, just trying to cover my costs. I know it's far from learning to code yourself reliably, this is much more of a "set it and forget it" option. I enabled the digi speedo and auto folding mirrors on my E90, that is worth it alone once I do the same on my X1. Resetting service intervals and registering the battery with the new subscription model is a bonus.
Appreciate 0