XBimmers X1

Go Back   XBimmers | BMW X1 Forum > BMW X1 Forums > General BMW X1 (E84) Forum

01-23-2019, 09:41 AM   #1
sandunil Perera
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 20D

Question BMW X120D A/c issue

My X1 was with me for last 1 1/2 years with out any problem few days A/c dosent blow cold air at the morning start.( or even at night when the engin is cool) after running for 2 to 3 Kms when you stop and restart the engin A/c strats working normally But while runing swithing on and off A/c dosent work.
(Nothing wrong with the compressor clutch )please help if you have solve similar issue or Can some one give me an idea on this
Thanks
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2019, 01:50 PM   #2
KWX1
Captain
Rep
Drives: X1 Xdrive35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandunil Perera View Post
My X1 was with me for last 1 1/2 years with out any problem few days A/c dosent blow cold air at the morning start.( or even at night when the engin is cool) after running for 2 to 3 Kms when you stop and restart the engin A/c strats working normally But while runing swithing on and off A/c dosent work.
(Nothing wrong with the compressor clutch )please help if you have solve similar issue or Can some one give me an idea on this
Thanks
if the A/C is cycling on/off rapidly and not cooling above idle RPMs. Low on refrigerant or restriction at the metering device.