XBimmers X1   XBimmers X1
  XBimmers X1

Go Back   XBimmers | BMW X1 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-16-2019, 06:47 PM   #1167
TXSTYLE
BIGMARCUS
TXSTYLE's Avatar
United_States
4122
Rep
2,291
Posts

Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The GYM! (The Burbs - N TX)

iTrader: (0)

Lightbulb

Ok.... Let's not go shitting on the kid. Because "statistically" he's actually a TOP 5 QB. Go check for yourself. I and most analyst fully expected him to get $30M. That is what the Market has set. But $40M is reaching!
I predict Jerry will pay him a hair over Carson Wentz. Oh and guess what... Philly paid his injury-prone ass all of that $$$$ in anticipation of what Dak was going to get FYI. Now you know.
__________________
https://i.imgur.com/QAMZNzQ.jpg
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2019, 08:26 AM   #1168
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
F30lolz's Avatar
United_States
2504
Rep
1,897
Posts

Drives: 09 335i/11 CTS Coupe/15 320i
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 320i  [0.00]
2009 335i  [0.00]
2011 CTS Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
Because "statistically" he's actually a TOP 5 QB. Go check for yourself.
Iím going to assume that you didnít have a Snickers bar before this comment. This is as pointless as me saying that Eli Manning ďstatisticallyĒ is a TOP 7QB of all time. Go check for yourself.

As Iíve said before and I stand by my comment, Dak is a QB who needs everything around him to be perfect in order to have a chance to succeed. Now you being the biggest Cowboy fan, letís take Dak out of the equation for a second because I want to see if youíll make the right decision here. Cowboys need a QB. Would you want a QB who has had a career as Troy Aikman or a career as Tony Romo? Simple question.

Because I would hope you would say Aikman. Point is that Cowboy fans seem to be fine with mediocrity involving their QBís in the postseason. Romo in the postseason was meh. Even butt fumble Sanchez has more playoff victories over Romo. Dak, while still young, is 0-1. Before saying Dak is ďstatisticallyĒ a TOP 5QB, let him prove it when it matters the most, in Jan/Feb and not October.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorKTM View Post
So there is actually more of a chance to get more hp out of a 330 then a 335 in my opinion
Appreciate 2
      08-17-2019, 01:59 PM   #1169
TXSTYLE
BIGMARCUS
TXSTYLE's Avatar
United_States
4122
Rep
2,291
Posts

Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The GYM! (The Burbs - N TX)

iTrader: (0)

Question

Nice try.

I as well as everyone here knows exactly how much blindness hate you have for the Cowboys. You're not alone tho LOL! So honestly, we can't have a decent or meaningful convo about any team if there is obvious bitter hatred.
But... To answer your question, Aikman is the best QB this franchise ever had IMO. The Cowboys have had a "stacked team" since Dak joined. The one and only reason they can't or won't progress is Shitty Coaching! Any true fan who knows Football, this team and the way the NFL works, knows Garrett is the issue.
Here's a question for you: letís take Garrett out of the equation for a second because I want to see if youíll make the right decision here. Insert say: Sean Peyton, Mike Tomlin or Bill Belichick. Would Dallas have won a SB in the last 3 or even 5yrs with this team?
__________________
https://i.imgur.com/QAMZNzQ.jpg
Appreciate 1
GERMAN M31460.00

      08-17-2019, 02:20 PM   #1170
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
F30lolz's Avatar
United_States
2504
Rep
1,897
Posts

Drives: 09 335i/11 CTS Coupe/15 320i
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 320i  [0.00]
2009 335i  [0.00]
2011 CTS Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
Nice try.

I as well as everyone here knows exactly how much blindness hate you have for the Cowboys. You're not alone tho LOL! So honestly, we can't have a decent or meaningful convo about any team if there is obvious bitter hatred.
But... To answer your question, Aikman is the best QB this franchise ever had IMO. The Cowboys have had a "stacked team" since Dak joined. The one and only reason they can't or won't progress is Shitty Coaching! Any true fan who knows Football, this team and the way the NFL works, knows Garrett is the issue.
Here's a question for you: letís take Garrett out of the equation for a second because I want to see if youíll make the right decision here. Insert say: Sean Peyton, Mike Tomlin or Bill Belichick. Would Dallas have won a SB in the last 3 or even 5yrs with this team?
I donít know how to split quotes lol. But Iíll do my best by answering your questions/concerns:

I hate the Cowboys, yes. Just like many NFC (L)East fans hate the other teams.
You mentioning Aikman took you off my naughty list. I applaud you. Iíve heard Cowboy fans saying Romo was the best.
We can have a decent convo about our teams or any other teams. We have been down this road before and we hash out our differences. Fun times.

Jerry Jones reminds me of shitty Dolan (Knicks owner) and itís because of him top FA wonít go to the Knicks. Jerry is the issue by keeping Garrett around and MAYBE Dallas would have won more playoff games in the past 10-15 years if they had a top notch coach. However, because Jerry is the owner, he will always intervene, therefore, I donít see a Ďtopí coach going to Dallas. You know for sure Jerry likes to have a puppet as a coach to manipulate.

As for this season, itíll be fun.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorKTM View Post
So there is actually more of a chance to get more hp out of a 330 then a 335 in my opinion
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2019, 12:32 PM   #1171
Bongoxxx
Private
46
Rep
82
Posts

Drives: 2018 340 XDrive
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Courtice, Ontario

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
Because "statistically" he's actually a TOP 5 QB. Go check for yourself.
Thanks, I needed a good laugh...

2018 stats ranking for Dak
Passing yards - 15th
Comp % - 14th
Yards/Game - 22nd
TDs - 16th

2017 stats
Passing yards - 16th
Comp % - 15th
Yards/Game - 27th
TDs - 12th

2016 stats
Passing yards - 19th
Comp % - 4th
Yards/Game - 26th
TDs - 15th


So youíre completely right, heís a top 5 QB
There must be some other magical stat to rank QBs that I donít know about
__________________
Current: 2018 340 xDrive M-Sport Mineral Grey
Previous: 2016 328 xDrive Alpine White
Appreciate 1
F30lolz2504.00

      08-18-2019, 02:59 PM   #1172
TXSTYLE
BIGMARCUS
TXSTYLE's Avatar
United_States
4122
Rep
2,291
Posts

Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The GYM! (The Burbs - N TX)

iTrader: (0)

LMFAO!!!!

How's your Hatorade? Nice and refreshing!

For the rest of us, the facts and his stats are easily available: https://sportdfw.com/2019/01/20/dall...r-playoff-qbs/
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2019, 03:21 PM   #1173
Bongoxxx
Private
46
Rep
82
Posts

Drives: 2018 340 XDrive
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Courtice, Ontario

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
LMFAO!!!!

How's your Hatorade? Nice and refreshing!

For the rest of us, the facts and his stats are easily available: https://sportdfw.com/2019/01/20/dall...r-playoff-qbs/
Hatorade? How are FACTS hate? Iím looking at regular season stats and heís nowhere near top 10 let alone top 5.

Nice article, so heís a top 5 QB based on 3 playoff games with a 1-2 record?

Seriously according to this great piece of writing he was the best QB in the playoffs last year

Enjoy the season with your unsigned 30 million dollar baby
__________________
Current: 2018 340 xDrive M-Sport Mineral Grey
Previous: 2016 328 xDrive Alpine White
Appreciate 1
F30lolz2504.00

      08-18-2019, 03:49 PM   #1174
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
F30lolz's Avatar
United_States
2504
Rep
1,897
Posts

Drives: 09 335i/11 CTS Coupe/15 320i
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 320i  [0.00]
2009 335i  [0.00]
2011 CTS Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongoxxx View Post
Hatorade? How are FACTS hate? Iím looking at regular season stats and heís nowhere near top 10 let alone top 5.

Nice article, so heís a top 5 QB based on 3 playoff games with a 1-2 record?

Seriously according to this great piece of writing he was the best QB in the playoffs last year

Enjoy the season with your unsigned 30 million dollar baby
Wtf I thought he was 0-1 in the playoffs. Whoís the dumbass now? I am
TXSTYLE, you should have corrected me.

Regardless, new season and there is a 2019 thread.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorKTM View Post
So there is actually more of a chance to get more hp out of a 330 then a 335 in my opinion
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2019, 09:04 PM   #1175
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
Mr.SugarSkulls's Avatar
No_Country
2760
Rep
3,117
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Long Beach, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongoxxx View Post
Hatorade? How are FACTS hate? I’m looking at regular season stats and he’s nowhere near top 10 let alone top 5.

Nice article, so he’s a top 5 QB based on 3 playoff games with a 1-2 record?

Seriously according to this great piece of writing he was the best QB in the playoffs last year

Enjoy the season with your unsigned 30 million dollar baby
Wtf I thought he was 0-1 in the playoffs. Who’s the dumbass now? I am
TXSTYLE, you should have corrected me.

Regardless, new season and there is a 2019 thread.
Did Seattle run the ball in that thread?
__________________
I'm always sunny, hunny.
Appreciate 1
cotmfk604.50

      08-19-2019, 06:48 AM   #1176
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
F30lolz's Avatar
United_States
2504
Rep
1,897
Posts

Drives: 09 335i/11 CTS Coupe/15 320i
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 320i  [0.00]
2009 335i  [0.00]
2011 CTS Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
Did Seattle run the ball in that thread?
Not yet. They passed over that thread and ran it into the ground instead. Weíll fix that.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorKTM View Post
So there is actually more of a chance to get more hp out of a 330 then a 335 in my opinion
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2019, 07:48 AM   #1177
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
Mr.SugarSkulls's Avatar
No_Country
2760
Rep
3,117
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Long Beach, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
Did Seattle run the ball in that thread?
Not yet. They passed over that thread and ran it into the ground instead. We'll fix that.
Oh.....ok.

Well when they do lmk so I can join the fun. I have this recurring nightmare that they didn't run it from the 1, and cost us a 2nd SB.
__________________
I'm always sunny, hunny.
Appreciate 1
F30lolz2504.00

      08-19-2019, 08:37 AM   #1178
TheWatchGuy
Major
TheWatchGuy's Avatar
1870
Rep
1,430
Posts

Drives: 335xi
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
I’m going to assume that you didn’t have a Snickers bar before this comment. This is as pointless as me saying that Eli Manning “statistically” is a TOP 7QB of all time. Go check for yourself.

As I’ve said before and I stand by my comment, Dak is a QB who needs everything around him to be perfect in order to have a chance to succeed. Now you being the biggest Cowboy fan, let’s take Dak out of the equation for a second because I want to see if you’ll make the right decision here. Cowboys need a QB. Would you want a QB who has had a career as Troy Aikman or a career as Tony Romo? Simple question.

Because I would hope you would say Aikman. Point is that Cowboy fans seem to be fine with mediocrity involving their QB’s in the postseason. Romo in the postseason was meh. Even butt fumble Sanchez has more playoff victories over Romo. Dak, while still young, is 0-1. Before saying Dak is “statistically” a TOP 5QB, let him prove it when it matters the most, in Jan/Feb and not October.
If you knew football, youd say Romo in this era of the game. Aikman was a worse passer than Dak fyi. Winning is a team sport. It's not all on the QB. Romo had a shit defense and oline for the majority of his career. Thats not on him. Fun fact, hes the only qb in NFL HISTORY to pass for 500yds and 5tds and lose a game. And FWIW, Dak is the 2nd winningest QB since entering the league behind Tom Brady, so he wins the winning argument as well. If Aikman was currently up for an extension with his passing stats through 3 seasons, people would be shitting on him much more than they do Dak. He didnt even make the playoffs till his 3rd season, and had a 14-24 record.

Dak is 1-2 in the playoffs also. Rookie season, lost to Packers despite scoring 31pts... The defense shit the bed and Dak was the only reason we even had a shot at the end. His other playoff loss was to the Rams this last year, and again, the defense shit the bed allowing over 200yds rushing. And again, Dak was the only reason we were even in the game.

The needs help argument is a shit argument as well. When rodgers has a bad year, everyone goes "well he had no one to throw to" or "he had no hb" or "His oline was shit". But when Dak does good its "He has a good wr" or "He has a good hb" or "he has a good oline". There is only 1 qb in the league that consistently does more with less, and that is the GOAT Tom Brady. Everyone else in the league needs things around them to succeed, because again, its a team sport.

Now is he worth 40mill? No, and those reports that he asked for 40mill were said to be false by both his camp and cowboys camp. But this is where we are with journalism these days. However, the rate for a starting qb is currently at 30mill + per season. Wentz signed for 32/yr, Dak will get around that number as well. And in 2-3 years after a majority of the QBs in the league have gotten new deals, that 32-35/yr will look like a steal.
__________________
@drunkcowatches on ig

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?

Last edited by TheWatchGuy; 08-19-2019 at 08:45 AM..
Appreciate 2
TXSTYLE4122.00
GERMAN M31460.00

      08-19-2019, 10:35 AM   #1179
TXSTYLE
BIGMARCUS
TXSTYLE's Avatar
United_States
4122
Rep
2,291
Posts

Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The GYM! (The Burbs - N TX)

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatchGuy View Post
If you knew football, youd say Romo in this era of the game. Aikman was a worse passer than Dak fyi. Winning is a team sport. It's not all on the QB. Romo had a shit defense and oline for the majority of his career. Thats not on him. Fun fact, hes the only qb in NFL HISTORY to pass for 500yds and 5tds and lose a game. And FWIW, Dak is the 2nd winningest QB since entering the league behind Tom Brady, so he wins the winning argument as well. If Aikman was currently up for an extension with his passing stats through 3 seasons, people would be shitting on him much more than they do Dak. He didnt even make the playoffs till his 3rd season, and had a 14-24 record.

Dak is 1-2 in the playoffs also. Rookie season, lost to Packers despite scoring 31pts... The defense shit the bed and Dak was the only reason we even had a shot at the end. His other playoff loss was to the Rams this last year, and again, the defense shit the bed allowing over 200yds rushing. And again, Dak was the only reason we were even in the game.

The needs help argument is a shit argument as well. When rodgers has a bad year, everyone goes "well he had no one to throw to" or "he had no hb" or "His oline was shit". But when Dak does good its "He has a good wr" or "He has a good hb" or "he has a good oline". There is only 1 qb in the league that consistently does more with less, and that is the GOAT Tom Brady. Everyone else in the league needs things around them to succeed, because again, its a team sport.

Now is he worth 40mill? No, and those reports that he asked for 40mill were said to be false by both his camp and cowboys camp. But this is where we are with journalism these days. However, the rate for a starting qb is currently at 30mill + per season. Wentz signed for 32/yr, Dak will get around that number as well. And in 2-3 years after a majority of the QBs in the league have gotten new deals, that 32-35/yr will look like a steal.
NUFF said.
Appreciate 2
GERMAN M31460.00

      08-19-2019, 12:20 PM   #1180
cotmfk
Brigadier General
cotmfk's Avatar
605
Rep
4,894
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: DC, MD, VA

iTrader: (11)

Hey now - don't sleep on the Redskins! We have ALL the QBs!






__________________
Appreciate 1
F30lolz2504.00

      08-19-2019, 12:58 PM   #1181
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
F30lolz's Avatar
United_States
2504
Rep
1,897
Posts

Drives: 09 335i/11 CTS Coupe/15 320i
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 320i  [0.00]
2009 335i  [0.00]
2011 CTS Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatchGuy View Post
If you knew football, youd say Romo in this era of the game. Aikman was a worse passer than Dak fyi. Winning is a team sport. It's not all on the QB. Romo had a shit defense and oline for the majority of his career. Thats not on him. Fun fact, hes the only qb in NFL HISTORY to pass for 500yds and 5tds and lose a game. And FWIW, Dak is the 2nd winningest QB since entering the league behind Tom Brady, so he wins the winning argument as well. If Aikman was currently up for an extension with his passing stats through 3 seasons, people would be shitting on him much more than they do Dak. He didnt even make the playoffs till his 3rd season, and had a 14-24 record.

Dak is 1-2 in the playoffs also. Rookie season, lost to Packers despite scoring 31pts... The defense shit the bed and Dak was the only reason we even had a shot at the end. His other playoff loss was to the Rams this last year, and again, the defense shit the bed allowing over 200yds rushing. And again, Dak was the only reason we were even in the game.

The needs help argument is a shit argument as well. When rodgers has a bad year, everyone goes "well he had no one to throw to" or "he had no hb" or "His oline was shit". But when Dak does good its "He has a good wr" or "He has a good hb" or "he has a good oline". There is only 1 qb in the league that consistently does more with less, and that is the GOAT Tom Brady. Everyone else in the league needs things around them to succeed, because again, its a team sport.
Everything falls on the QB both good and bad. Yes, team sport as the special teams, D/O lines, secondary, backs/WR’s need to pull their own weight. However, you and every Cowboy fan I know keep proving my point that you guys are OK with regular season accomplishments but no hardware to show for since Aikman left. Romo was a GREAT October performer which is why I call him Mr. October (sorry Reggie). So please, keep throwing Romo’s regular season numbers around as that’s what is most important to you over playoff accomplishments which Romo lacked. And you cannot have it both ways, Romo put up great numbers in the regular season and praise him while you say coaching and the defense or whatever excuse you want to say isn’t Romo’s fault in the postseason.

Like it or not these are facts. Romo didn’t get the job done in the postseason, otherwise he would have the hardware, right?

As for Dak, he’s still young but I don’t see him leading/winning a Super Bowl. I’ve stated my opinions before on Dak but I think he’s a watered down version of Romo. And again, Dak is the 2nd winningest QB behind Brady since he entered? Ok and, you want me to give a standing ovation? Cowboy fans do whatever it takes for some spotlight but if you knew football, it’s the postseason that matters the most, not regular season accomplishments.

Come back when Dak wins a Super Bowl or at least gets far into January.


Quote:
Originally Posted by cotmfk View Post
Hey now - don't sleep on the Redskins! We have ALL the QBs!






You’ll miss Mark Sanchez.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorKTM View Post
So there is actually more of a chance to get more hp out of a 330 then a 335 in my opinion

Last edited by F30lolz; 08-19-2019 at 01:06 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2019, 02:29 PM   #1182
TheWatchGuy
Major
TheWatchGuy's Avatar
1870
Rep
1,430
Posts

Drives: 335xi
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Everything falls on the QB both good and bad. Yes, team sport as the special teams, D/O lines, secondary, backs/WRís need to pull their own weight. However, you and every Cowboy fan I know keep proving my point that you guys are OK with regular season accomplishments but no hardware to show for since Aikman left. Romo was a GREAT October performer which is why I call him Mr. October (sorry Reggie). So please, keep throwing Romoís regular season numbers around as thatís what is most important to you over playoff accomplishments which Romo lacked. And you cannot have it both ways, Romo put up great numbers in the regular season and praise him while you say coaching and the defense or whatever excuse you want to say isnít Romoís fault in the postseason.

Like it or not these are facts. Romo didnít get the job done in the postseason, otherwise he would have the hardware, right?

As for Dak, heís still young but I donít see him leading/winning a Super Bowl. Iíve stated my opinions before on Dak but I think heís a watered down version of Romo. And again, Dak is the 2nd winningest QB behind Brady since he entered? Ok and, you want me to give a standing ovation? Cowboy fans do whatever it takes for some spotlight but if you knew football, itís the postseason that matters the most, not regular season accomplishments.

Come back when Dak wins a Super Bowl or at least gets far into January.




Youíll miss Mark Sanchez.
so its a team sport until the team sport narrative doesnt fit your narrative?

its not Daks fault the defense gave up 35pts vs the packers. If the defense could make a stop or 2 that game, Daks 31, which is great for a rookie qb, is more than enough. Rodgers had 30 seconds to go 40yds with 30 seconds left and defense gives up a 35yd pass with 10 seconds left to put them in position to hit the GW FG.

same for the rams game. If the defense makes a stop at the end of the game, dak has a chance. They let slow ass goff go for 11 on 3rd and 7 to shut the game out.

Both games, if the Defense actually holds their own, Cowboys have a good chance to win, and dak is looking at a 3-2 or better record.

FFS wentz got 32/yr and hasnt even been healthy for the playoffs. And russell wilson hasnt made it into late january since he shit the bed vs the pats in the sb, including an early exit at the hands of the cowboys last year. But hes totally worth the 35mill right?
__________________
@drunkcowatches on ig

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 1
TXSTYLE4122.00

      08-19-2019, 04:54 PM   #1183
TXSTYLE
BIGMARCUS
TXSTYLE's Avatar
United_States
4122
Rep
2,291
Posts

Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The GYM! (The Burbs - N TX)

iTrader: (0)

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatchGuy View Post
so its a team sport until the team sport narrative doesnt fit your narrative?

its not Daks fault the defense gave up 35pts vs the packers. If the defense could make a stop or 2 that game, Daks 31, which is great for a rookie qb, is more than enough. Rodgers had 30 seconds to go 40yds with 30 seconds left and defense gives up a 35yd pass with 10 seconds left to put them in position to hit the GW FG.

same for the rams game. If the defense makes a stop at the end of the game, dak has a chance. They let slow ass goff go for 11 on 3rd and 7 to shut the game out.

Both games, if the Defense actually holds their own, Cowboys have a good chance to win, and dak is looking at a 3-2 or better record.

FFS wentz got 32/yr and hasnt even been healthy for the playoffs. And russell wilson hasnt made it into late january since he shit the bed vs the pats in the sb, including an early exit at the hands of the cowboys last year. But hes totally worth the 35mill right?
__________________
https://i.imgur.com/QAMZNzQ.jpg
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2019, 06:04 PM   #1184
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
F30lolz's Avatar
United_States
2504
Rep
1,897
Posts

Drives: 09 335i/11 CTS Coupe/15 320i
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 320i  [0.00]
2009 335i  [0.00]
2011 CTS Coupe  [0.00]
Figures Cowboy fans won’t understand

Let me try to explain this like you are se7en:

QB is the leader of the team.
Win/Lose the QB gets praise/blame.
Rogers/Wilson get clout because they have won a SB. Not fair to you but hey, it’s how it is.
Wentz isn’t worth $35M. Argue with an Eagles fan to blow off steam, I hate them too.
Defense blows lead or whatever, too bad it happens and that’s how the cookie crumbles.

Again, I’ll shut up when Dak proves me wrong and he guides Dallas to a SB victory.

I’m Dunn here like Warrick
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorKTM View Post
So there is actually more of a chance to get more hp out of a 330 then a 335 in my opinion
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2019, 06:11 PM   #1185
TXSTYLE
BIGMARCUS
TXSTYLE's Avatar
United_States
4122
Rep
2,291
Posts

Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The GYM! (The Burbs - N TX)

iTrader: (0)

^^ SMH... You sir. are the one that can't seem to "get it".

If this game was ALL about the play of the QB, then we would simply see how far said QB can throw the ball. The game of Football is predicated on the play and performance of all 11 players at any given moment on BOTH Offense AND Defense.

So no matter how much hate you have for Dak or Dallas, he can literally come out this season balling his ass off with 6,000 yards passing and STILL NOT win a SB unless the other PLAYERS on THIS TEAM are playing very well.

That is all for today. It is nap time. Don't forget your snack.
__________________
https://i.imgur.com/QAMZNzQ.jpg
Appreciate 1
      08-20-2019, 06:13 AM   #1186
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
Mr.SugarSkulls's Avatar
No_Country
2760
Rep
3,117
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Long Beach, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [5.00]
Put Dak on Seattle- and wed have at best a 4-12 team.

RW literally wins us 4-6 games a year by himself and his heart attack inducing scramble plays
__________________
I'm always sunny, hunny.
Appreciate 1
lakefront174.00

      08-20-2019, 08:07 AM   #1187
TheWatchGuy
Major
TheWatchGuy's Avatar
1870
Rep
1,430
Posts

Drives: 335xi
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
Put Dak on Seattle- and wed have at best a 4-12 team.

RW literally wins us 4-6 games a year by himself and his heart attack inducing scramble plays
yeah but how many superbowl losing ints has dak thrown?
__________________
@drunkcowatches on ig

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2019, 01:47 PM   #1188
Bongoxxx
Private
46
Rep
82
Posts

Drives: 2018 340 XDrive
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Courtice, Ontario

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatchGuy View Post
yeah but how many superbowl losing ints has dak thrown?
None, because he hasnít made it there.
__________________
Current: 2018 340 xDrive M-Sport Mineral Grey
Previous: 2016 328 xDrive Alpine White
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:23 PM.




xbimmers
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST