XBimmers X1

Go Back   XBimmers | BMW X1 Forum > BMW X1 Forums > General BMW X1 (E84) Forum

01-01-2019, 07:38 PM   #705
BabyDynamit3
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X1 SDrive

Brand New To X Series

Alright so I've hopped into to the X series family after rocking a 2009 335ix for awhile. I would like to squeeze as much power out of this car as possible and do a bit of exterior upgrades as well. Problem I am having is I can't find any performance upgrades other than a few tuners. If you guys have any links or suggested vendors please let me know! Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2019, 09:40 PM   #706
Jdk50
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X1

Advice

Hey guys,

First post on here! Looking to do some mods on my 2014 XDrive28i. Was thinking of doing the KW version 3 suspension, Racechip or JB4 tune, yellow stuff pads, and aFe cold air intake. Has anyone done anything like this or have any advice on other things I should be looking at? The goal is to make it a track day daily driver that will mostly be used at High Plains.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2019, 09:44 PM   #707
Jdk50
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberts View Post
Good Morning X1 Owners
I recently Purchased a 2015 X1 E-84 M-sport
White
Mods currently done
GodSpeed Mono -max Coil overs
Michelin Pilot 4S 255-40-18
RaceChip RS running Module
5% Tint + Limo tint Sun-roof

Working on my next mod to Hopefully Rid the "Delay" on my Throttle response
Ugh, was reading Threads It is a Delay That annoys, I want to Stab the throttle and Bolt right out of the gate,

Pics will soon be posted
Robert
Sounds like you've done a lot of things I'm looking at. How has the race-chip worked out so far?
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2019, 05:55 PM   #708
FourLeafX1
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 X1 xdrive35i M Sport

Hey guys!! Waiting on a 41k used Mineral White Xdrive35i M Sport to be shipped in to Denver. Should arrive in a couple weeks and am super excited to go pick her up!! Basically a fully loaded vehicle that was built in August of 2012, has every option I would've chosen new except two things, no paddle shifters (early build) and no M badges on the fenders. Curious if any other M Sport Owners could chime on and post proper measurements of where they sit on the fenders.. preferably measurements from the bottom edge of the fender and the rearmost edge on both sides would be awesome... I've looked through all the X1 TIS articles about badge placement, and googled my @ss off, but can't find a BMW guide that lists the proper measurements for these. Anyone who can help would be SO greatly appreciated. Oh and yes I know its not a full blown M.... hence why there will be NO M going anywhere else other than the factory installed spot on the fenders.... I have my "not actually an M" US Spec E36 M3 for posing in...
Appreciate 0