XBimmers X1   XBimmers X1
  XBimmers X1

Go Back   XBimmers | BMW X1 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-21-2016, 02:45 PM   #23497
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
F30lolz's Avatar
United_States
2835
Rep
2,147
Posts

Drives: 09 335i/11 CTS Coupe/15 428 GC
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 428 GC  [0.00]
2009 335i  [0.00]
2011 CTS Coupe  [0.00]
I got laid on Father's Day, didn't have to use my AK. I say it was a good day.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorKTM View Post
So there is actually more of a chance to get more hp out of a 330 then a 335 in my opinion
Appreciate 2
      06-21-2016, 02:47 PM   #23498
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
Mr Tonka's Avatar
United_States
5851
Rep
2,299
Posts

Drives: Something Italian
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sweatypeninsula

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
I got parts for my M2. Thought I was balln'. Heh. Always a matter of perspective.
You'll always be balin' in my book, boo.
__________________
"There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law and in the name of justice. -Charles de Secondat"
http://www.m3post.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic59612_1.gif
Appreciate 1
      06-21-2016, 02:48 PM   #23499
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
18775
Rep
11,371
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
I got laid on Father's Day, didn't have to use my AK. I say it was a good day.
Congrats !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2016, 02:48 PM   #23500
Aatish
Lofty
Aatish's Avatar
United_States
3332
Rep
775
Posts

Drives: MG/DB 14' 335i X-Drive
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Madhouse on Madison

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Thank "YOU"
What a pleasant surprise to meet my friend again ..

Was thinking today on you and Nia...No joke !
And,Mmmm..How can I say...I actually wonder when you speak with Nia , what name do you use to call her ?
Good to hear from you!

Usually just her first name. Occasionally "Ni". Jokingly, "Bae" (usually in retaliation when she uses it).
Appreciate 1
      06-21-2016, 02:48 PM   #23501
jtodd_fl
2nd Asst to Dept Undersecretary
jtodd_fl's Avatar
6582
Rep
1,286
Posts

Drives: People crazy
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [4.50]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
I got laid on Father's Day, didn't have to use my AK. I say it was a good day.
Wait... you usually have to use your AK to get laid? I am pretty sure that is ... frowned upon.
__________________
This space for rent.
Appreciate 1
      06-21-2016, 02:49 PM   #23502
jtodd_fl
2nd Asst to Dept Undersecretary
jtodd_fl's Avatar
6582
Rep
1,286
Posts

Drives: People crazy
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [4.50]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
You'll always be balin' in my book, boo.
Like this?
I HATE autocorrect. Yes, Apple, I meant to type "ballin'."

__________________
This space for rent.
Appreciate 5
      06-21-2016, 02:50 PM   #23503
Aatish
Lofty
Aatish's Avatar
United_States
3332
Rep
775
Posts

Drives: MG/DB 14' 335i X-Drive
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Madhouse on Madison

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Wait... you usually have to use your AK to get laid? I am pretty sure that is ... frowned upon.
Depends on the country...
Appreciate 1
      06-21-2016, 02:52 PM   #23504
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
Mr Tonka's Avatar
United_States
5851
Rep
2,299
Posts

Drives: Something Italian
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sweatypeninsula

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hehe... I never get cheese on a burger cuz it feels like I am wasting money and calories. Too funny. It isn't that I CAN'T afford it, but it just doesn't feel WORTH IT.
I stopped with the bun for the same reason.

But now i top my burger with a one egg cheddar & jalapeņo jack cheese omelet. So yummy and still nets less calories that a plain burger and bun.
__________________
"There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law and in the name of justice. -Charles de Secondat"
http://www.m3post.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic59612_1.gif
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2016, 03:00 PM   #23505
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
18775
Rep
11,371
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish View Post
Good to hear from you!

Usually just her first name. Occasionally "Ni". Jokingly, "Bae" (usually in retaliation when she uses it).
Awesome !

As for the name..

I've some advice for you again..
I'm sure you should try => "Sweetie"
Because when I like a beautiful girl I always call her Sweetie at once , and they all loved it !
You know girls really like compliments and the name Sweetie has a kind of charm as well ...
You call her and at the same time you let her hear that you love her !
How about that my friend ?

BTW....I had/have many Sweeties
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2016, 03:04 PM   #23506
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
18775
Rep
11,371
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Like this?
I HATE autocorrect. Yes, Apple, I meant to type "ballin'."

I think his leg is fucked up in the machine ?
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2016, 03:20 PM   #23507
Aatish
Lofty
Aatish's Avatar
United_States
3332
Rep
775
Posts

Drives: MG/DB 14' 335i X-Drive
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Madhouse on Madison

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium

Awesome !

As for the name..

I've some advice for you again..
I'm sure you should try => "Sweetie"
Because when I like a beautiful girl I always call her Sweetie at once , and they all loved it !
You know girls really like compliments and the name Sweetie has a kind of charm as well ...
You call her and at the same time you let her hear that you love her !
How about that my friend ?

BTW....I had/have many Sweeties
Thanks for the advice my friend!

I do use words like that when talking to her, at the appropriate moments. Personally, I don't like making the situation too cute. She doesn't seem to mind, but I think I should try doing that a bit more lol.
__________________
VRSF FMIC
VRSF CP
RPI GT Exhaust
BM3
Appreciate 1
      06-21-2016, 03:39 PM   #23508
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
18775
Rep
11,371
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish View Post
Thanks for the advice my friend!

I do use words like that when talking to her, at the appropriate moments. Personally, I don't like making the situation too cute. She doesn't seem to mind, but I think I should try doing that a bit more lol.
Update me with the result !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      06-21-2016, 03:49 PM   #23509
Aatish
Lofty
Aatish's Avatar
United_States
3332
Rep
775
Posts

Drives: MG/DB 14' 335i X-Drive
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Madhouse on Madison

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Update me with the result !
For sure!
Appreciate 1
      06-21-2016, 04:05 PM   #23510
jtodd_fl
2nd Asst to Dept Undersecretary
jtodd_fl's Avatar
6582
Rep
1,286
Posts

Drives: People crazy
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [4.50]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
I think his leg is fucked up in the machine ?
I thought his other legs behind the stack of hay... oh wait... that fat knee-length thing on the left is his other LEG... I thought it was BETWEEN his legs. If that were the case, it would seem fairly normal sized, but yeah... if that's his leg, it is small. My bad.
__________________
This space for rent.
Appreciate 1
      06-21-2016, 04:09 PM   #23511
jtodd_fl
2nd Asst to Dept Undersecretary
jtodd_fl's Avatar
6582
Rep
1,286
Posts

Drives: People crazy
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [4.50]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish View Post
For sure!
I imagine this conversation:

Aatish: Hey Nia. You like how this feels. Awww yeah. I'ma call you "sweetie", OK.

Her: Ooh, that sounds nice. Why you calling me "sweetie".

Aatish: Well, I was talking to some dude from Belgium online and he is always saying how hot you are and I should call you "sweetie".

Her: (while bucking Aatish off) WTF! Who is this dude?

Aatish: (from his new location on the floor - after having been "thrown"): Just some guy online that posts pictures of cars and scantily-clad women.

Her: Uhhhh... bye.

Aatish: Logs onto BP and jerks it to pictures from (not of) Belgie.
__________________
This space for rent.

Last edited by jtodd_fl; 06-21-2016 at 04:27 PM..
Appreciate 3
      06-21-2016, 04:26 PM   #23512
Aatish
Lofty
Aatish's Avatar
United_States
3332
Rep
775
Posts

Drives: MG/DB 14' 335i X-Drive
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Madhouse on Madison

iTrader: (0)

Appreciate 2
      06-21-2016, 04:28 PM   #23513
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
18775
Rep
11,371
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
I imagine this conversation:

Aatish: Hey Nia. You like how this feels. Awww yeah. I'ma call you "sweetie", OK.

Her: Ooh, that sounds nice. Why you calling me "sweetie".

Aatish: Well, I was talking to some dude from Belgium online and he is always saying how hot you are and I should call you "sweetie".

Her: (while bucking Aatish off) WTF! Who is this dude?

Aatish: (from his new location on the floor - after having been "thrown"): Just some guy online that posts pictures of cars and scantily-clad women.

Her: Uhhhh... bye.

Aatish: Logs onto BP and jerks it to pictures from (not of) Belgie.
More...
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2016, 04:30 PM   #23514
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
18775
Rep
11,371
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
I thought his other legs behind the stack of hay... oh wait... that fat knee-length thing on the left is his other LEG... I thought it was BETWEEN his legs. If that were the case, it would seem fairly normal sized, but yeah... if that's his leg, it is small. My bad.
Honestly.. I first thought it was you !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2016, 05:15 PM   #23515
Aatish
Lofty
Aatish's Avatar
United_States
3332
Rep
775
Posts

Drives: MG/DB 14' 335i X-Drive
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Madhouse on Madison

iTrader: (0)

.
Attached Images
 
__________________
VRSF FMIC
VRSF CP
RPI GT Exhaust
BM3
Appreciate 1
      06-21-2016, 05:34 PM   #23516
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
F30lolz's Avatar
United_States
2835
Rep
2,147
Posts

Drives: 09 335i/11 CTS Coupe/15 428 GC
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 428 GC  [0.00]
2009 335i  [0.00]
2011 CTS Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish View Post
.
69
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorKTM View Post
So there is actually more of a chance to get more hp out of a 330 then a 335 in my opinion
Appreciate 2
      06-21-2016, 05:52 PM   #23517
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
Mr Tonka's Avatar
United_States
5851
Rep
2,299
Posts

Drives: Something Italian
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sweatypeninsula

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish View Post
.
Balin' yo.
__________________
"There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law and in the name of justice. -Charles de Secondat"
http://www.m3post.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic59612_1.gif
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2016, 06:30 PM   #23518
Mike.
Mike: Everyone's Pal
Mike.'s Avatar
No_Country
1612
Rep
2,614
Posts

Drives: RK TUNED F30 335xi
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Eastern Long Island

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2013 BMW 335xi  [5.00]
hi guys
__________________
|RKTUNES|VRSF|CTS TURBO|AFE|TUNING WORKS|VOODOO VINYL|OMG MOTOR WORKS|XHP|
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
#tagsorass, ihaznotags, kid getting in way of biorin dates, self made sugarskull, showmeurboobs, tag less, taglesslikemichaeljordansunderwear, where did all the tags go

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:27 PM.




xbimmers
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST