XBimmers X1   XBimmers X1
  XBimmers X1

Go Back   XBimmers | BMW X1 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

11-09-2009, 01:23 AM   #111
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Chevy Aveo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post
Im retired, your not, your jealous I guess. I can understand that.

Yup, im pwned kiddies, pwned and fail and ftl! wow, dont we feel intelligent! haha.
your little 'retirement fund' is water under the bridge. your argument isn't valid. because you want to try to reinforce to everyone that you're so set makes your argument even weaker.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 01:24 AM   #112
ar design
United_States
Rep
Drives: 04 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark335i View Post
Your welcome.
LOL. Maybe your IQ x 2 = 183???

J/K. Night
      11-09-2009, 01:29 AM   #113
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Are you high? Ive done the opposite of reinforce how set i am, including talking in the topic you mentioned about me, about how i didnt want to even buy coils cause I didnt want to spend 2k right now.

Your delusional man. Your literally saying the opposite of what I say. haha. Its funny, dont stop!
if you were really so wealthy as you claim, where is your car collection? or nice, spacious house? oh, it's not there. you may not have to work a day for the rest of your life, but you aren't wealthy. i don't ever want to have a money argument, i'll save that for my girlfriend, but your shit really stinks.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 01:33 AM   #114
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
AGAIN, you didnt read what I wrote. I said that I wasnt wealthy and didnt even want to spend 2k on coils. That means that retirement at this age is rough and im really watching out.

Yet you say this: "if you were really so wealthy as you claim". I said the OPPOSITE of that. Can you read? The tides are turning!
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=138

Quote:
Iphone comment joke. The fact that im retired proves my wealth.

My glasses are authentic prada and she usually only wears her prada glasses as well. Not sure what the ones in the pic are. Not sure why you think anything in those pics is cheap, it aint. lol, u work at a sunglasses store?

Still...the sunglasses comment is the best so far. Especially since they are prada. And relax bro. You act like my pics and sunglasses are an insult to life.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 01:36 AM   #115
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
haha, glad you access to my old posts so quickly. Do you save them for future reading?

Joking with somebody that I know about my prada sunglasses that everybody thinks make me look gay (no offense to gay people) is a pretty weak argument. Especially when I know the person im JOKING with. Busted man. Thats all you got!?
DUDE!!!!! seriously...can you not even see through your own cloud of thick laden bullshit?
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 01:40 AM   #116
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Guess not. Its too funny listening to people like you to force the cloud from thine eyes.
i'm not forcing a thing. i'm just doing what no one else would do. you're fake and all your bullshit wreaks. i couldn't even be in the same room as you because your ego takes up too much space. seriously, bro, have some humility. every thread you poke your pencil neck into is something about how you are far superior to anyone else, whether you recognize it or not.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 01:42 AM   #117
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Pencil neck?!?! Is that a joke about me breaking my neck. lol, thats funny man! Your witty.
you broke your neck? must have missed that 'oh, poor me' thread
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 01:45 AM   #118
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
I didnt make a thread about it. Should I? Have you run about of posts of mine to read?

I gotta go watch roseanne. I cant work on my trim and type at the same time. Feel free to gossip about me behind my back. Im honestly not affected, lol.
don't worry, you won't cause me to lose any sleep. most everyone here hates you. go to BFC or something. they would love you over there.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 01:51 AM   #119
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Really, cause you seem to think alot about me including having quotes from posts i made months ago. Do you think im sexy?
sorry...some conceited, narcissistic posts linger in your mind forever. when you see a thread like that one you posted, you sit there and think like 'wtf?!'. do i have any problems of someone posting a thread with pics of girlfriend and co. at some scenic outlook? no. but then you continue to argue with people about your awesome life and your sweet prada shades, people don't forget that stuff. the funny thing about it is, i would have never found that thread if it wasn't for MORE THAN 1 poster sending me the link. i don't venture e90post way much, but when i do, it's at the suggestion of someone else. so why don't you take a walk and realize how much of a peon you really are in this world. you talk like you're the shit, but you ain't shit.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 02:09 AM   #120
marty_mcfly
Banned
Rep
Drives: ???

how did i miss this thead
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 02:14 AM   #121
Tradin1
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: m5

this is full of lulz
      11-09-2009, 05:08 AM   #122
boymonkey
Lieutenant
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: slow

free bump!
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 05:50 AM   #123
radix
you know he kills little girls like you
No_Country
Rep
Drives: -

Quote:
Im retired, your not, your jealous I guess. I can understand that.

Yup, im pwned kiddies, pwned and fail and ftl! wow, dont we feel intelligent! haha.
I can think of at least *four OT regulars that really don't like you. I could probably extend that list to at least six, but I'd be making assumptions. So which do think is more realistic? All of us are just assholes, or your behavior seems to piss people off?

* jh valley, blake, dark335i, radix
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 08:29 AM   #124
ACZakka325i
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2 stroke

^+1

Prowess seems like a HUGE douche bag. But, epic thread none the less!

Never will understand how good threads get closed, but this runs 9 pages.

The only people that like Rosanne live in a trailer park.
(Waitlist): #1 M2CSL
(Current): 2016 F15 X5 3.5xdrive - 2010 997.2 C4S Coupe
(Past): 2016 F30 340xi M-Sport -2013 535i xdrive
2008 E92 M3 - 2006 E90 325i
2002 E46 325xi - 1991 E30 325i

Last edited by ACZakka325i; 11-09-2009 at 08:46 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 10:39 AM   #125
Topless 335i
Captain
Armenia
Rep
Drives: AW E93 335i

Epic thread of the year. I started laughing at the Russian ganbangers, then got pissed about all the comments about Armenians, and now several pages of everybody hating on the showoff.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 11:50 AM   #126
choicez
Major
Rep
Drives: you mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
sorry...some conceited, narcissistic posts linger in your mind forever. when you see a thread like that one you posted, you sit there and think like 'wtf?!'. do i have any problems of someone posting a thread with pics of girlfriend and co. at some scenic outlook? no. but then you continue to argue with people about your awesome life and your sweet prada shades, people don't forget that stuff. the funny thing about it is, i would have never found that thread if it wasn't for MORE THAN 1 poster sending me the link. i don't venture e90post way much, but when i do, it's at the suggestion of someone else. so why don't you take a walk and realize how much of a peon you really are in this world. you talk like you're the shit, but you ain't shit.
This thread is Epic!

Prowess really rubbed me the wrong when he started this thread below. It was a pointless thread and if anything, he wanted to draw more attention to him IMO. I would've expected a girl to start this thread and not a dude.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...=299253&page=4
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 11:54 AM   #127
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by choicez View Post
This thread is Epic!

Prowess really rubbed me the wrong when he started this thread below. It was a pointless thread and if anything, he wanted to draw more attention to him IMO. I would've expected a girl to start this thread and not a dude.

OH YA! i didn't even dare tackle that thread. full of lame.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 12:07 PM   #128
Topless 335i
Captain
Armenia
Rep
Drives: AW E93 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by choicez View Post
This thread is Epic!

lmao I never saw that
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 12:08 PM   #129
radix
you know he kills little girls like you
No_Country
Rep
Drives: -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topless 335i View Post
Epic thread of the year. I started laughing at the Russian ganbangers, then got pissed about all the comments about Armenians, and now several pages of everybody hating on the showoff.
This comment is intended to be relevant to both the original purpose of this thread, and to the whole issue of Mr. Symphony. Here goes...

I've never met a badass that had to keep telling me how much of a badass he is. I've also never met a wealthy person that felt it necessary to keep telling me about how wealthy they are. Lastly, I've never met a genius that constantly kept telling everyone how smart they are. In other words, if you have the goods, people will know it. If you're really that good, other people will say those nice things about you for you.

As pertains to this whole nationalistic tough guy debate, it's pointless. There are tough Russians, and there are weak ones. There are tough Americans, and there weak ones, etc. The same goes for Greeks, Armenians, and any other race, ethnicity or religion you'd care to mention.

Stop telling people how tough/smart/rich/strong/etc, you/your people/etc are. If you are really that damned good, others will say it for you.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 12:13 PM   #130
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by radix View Post
This comment is intended to be relevant to both the original purpose of this thread, and to the whole issue of Mr. Symphony. Here goes...

I've never met a badass that had to keep telling me how much of a badass he is. I've also never met a wealthy person that felt it necessary to keep telling me about how wealthy they are. Lastly, I've never met a genius that constantly kept telling everyone how smart they are. In other words, if you have the goods, people will know it. If you're really that good, other people will say those nice things about you for you.

As pertains to this whole nationalistic tough guy debate, it's pointless. There are tough Russians, and there are weak ones. There are tough Americans, and there weak ones, etc. The same goes for Greeks, Armenians, and any other race, ethnicity or religion you'd care to mention.

Stop telling people how tough/smart/rich/strong/etc, you/your people/etc are. If you are really that damned good, others will say it for you.
game, set, match.

/thread
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 02:08 PM   #131
OC Guy
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Prow - What promotion do you fight for and what is your first/last name?

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2009, 03:33 PM   #132
FStop7
I like cars
Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: M6

This thread is now about Pembroke Welsh Corgis.