E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > Holy E90 M3!

04-30-2006, 05:05 PM   #89
maximinimaus
Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: 335 I Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angela
I dont like the new 3 series because it looks like the new hyundai - power means nothing when nothing looks like a gloryfied hyundai.

When the time comes for me to update my m3 i will move to a new product such as Mercedes Benz (old man's car but its better than a poor man's car trying to be BMW)
Stop kidding us. Go for a Hyundai, a Mercedes-Benz is to precious for you. All your BS should be scratched from this forum. Not sorry to tell.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2006, 05:13 PM   #90
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 AW 320i

Quote:
Ok i am so disappointed with the ugliness of the new 3 series i dont know what to buy now next year i am due for an update

I am not a big fan of Audi as the interior reminds me of a cheap Korean car. The Merc reminds me of old people and to make things worse i am a BMW gal but i dislike the new 3 series frond end and cheap interior style and feel about it. You wont catch me dead in an Alfa and Volvo is so daggy. What am i going to get? i am not a fan of American cars because they are built like an M16 always jammed and misfire. Need help here

What do u guys think of movie? www.SportsWomen.Tv/Media.html
Can anyone tell me what song is in that video? i would like to find an mp3 version of it.

sleep with me and i'll give u all the cars u fancy

all 1:48 scales
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2006, 05:34 PM   #91
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
Angela, can you show us some more pics of yourself with your M3?

You sound like a homo from some random MB forum coming here trying to pose like a girl and start a flame war.
Usually these guys in E90POST are stuck up for a girl, so they really don't say anything back.

Im ready to flame you and embrass you so bad that you won't even want to type anything close to E90POST.

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2006, 05:44 PM   #92
Lost Rider
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: R NineT, X1

Garage List
2014 BMW R NineT  [0.00]
2015 X1 xdrive  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lux.sh

You sound like a homo from some random MB forum coming here trying to pose like a girl and start a flame war.
Usually these guys in E90POST are stuck up for a girl, so they really don't say anything back.

Im ready to flame you and embrass you so bad that you won't even want to type anything close to E90POST.
      04-30-2006, 05:51 PM   #93
maximinimaus
Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: 335 I Coupe

Quote:
Any one know how i could pimp my car up? i am thinking about supercharging my m3 or perhaps putting a twin turbo along with sexy wide body kit.

Can anyone make a surggestion please? i dont know how to pimp it and too many people are trying to rip me off every time i go to a car shop they think "another bimbo easy rip off"!!!
Think the best car for you is a SMART FORTWO. Ugly, narrow, much potential to pimp up. Put in a sophisticated twin turbo by anyone tuner and enjoy riding.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2006, 05:58 PM   #94
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
Yeah, "She" wants to "pimp it" the e46 M3.

"Another bimbo easy rip off" = Is correct angela. I would do the same if you came into my shop.

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2006, 03:45 PM   #95
Wolf359
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

Oh now I get it. The M3 is her pimp's property.

That was an intentional dirty comment.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2006, 02:23 AM   #96
davinet78
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: bmw e90 320d

Garage List
that car really looks good
      05-02-2006, 04:30 AM   #97
Jake
Germany
Rep
Drives: E90 euro w/162's

umm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux.sh
You sound like a homo from some random MB forum coming here trying to pose like a girl and start a flame war. Usually these guys in E90POST are stuck up for a girl, so they really don't say anything back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabretsubasa
^ you are from perth??
There arnt many people who can mod your m3, you might have to try contacting some eastern staters...that is one hot looking car!
but why is the steering wheel on the left? and not on the right like all aussie cars should be?
Quote:
because i flipped the photo to mirror my best side btw that photo was shot in King's Park :rocks:
I think I found something that will proove "Angela" is not who she's trying to make us think she is.
It is not true that the image was flipped, I zoomed in to a 1500% magnification and it shows the picture (as originally posted in Angela's signature) is not flipped in any way. I attached the zoomed version so you can see what I mean.
Compare the two attachments (original bmw.com emblem and the zoomed BMW emblem on the hood of "Angela's M3"). Have fun!
Jake
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-02-2006, 04:59 AM   #98
Joepydo
photochopper
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 320d (198HP) e46 325ci

Garage List
'Dear' Angela,

Or you're very ugly, or you drive a hyundai yourselfe because in a photoshoppers eye of view, your picture is a photoshop, and a bad one. You stuck yourself to a M3 or you stuck sombody else to your M3.
Really sad

Appreciate 0
      05-02-2006, 10:52 AM   #99
arbitrage
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 07 335i coupe

Love how the reflection in the car is the exact same pic as the girl you pshoped next to the car. I'm sorry but light just don't work that way.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2006, 01:05 PM   #100
Simple1
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G05 X5 40i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joepydo
'Dear' Angela,

Or you're very ugly, or you drive a hyundai yourselfe because in a photoshoppers eye of view, your picture is a photoshop, and a bad one. You stuck yourself to a M3 or you stuck sombody else to your M3.
Really sad

holy shit! I should be very ashamed of myself how could I miss this?? you're definately uncool Angela as that is a very bad PS. why would you do such a thing?
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2006, 02:52 PM   #101
Pretender
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 06 330i, 07 328i, 16 X1, >17M2

Garage List
06 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple1
holy shit! I should be very ashamed of myself how could I miss this?? you're definately uncool Angela as that is a very bad PS. why would you do such a thing?
And also the rims are different...the rear rim has bigger lip. BTW, where is the Hamman front lip...she removed it...? Some people just bullshit too much....get lost.