10-11-2015, 09:34 PM   #12
Mr_Jack
Private
Rep
Drives: X1 35i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrematureApex View Post
Bump...

And mwtrogus, are you able to swap the DP without dropping the subframe? How long does it normally take you?
You have to drop it about 25mm to get the stock one out. No biggy, should take roughly 1.5hrs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwtrogus View Post
The evap clears and then the O2 trips the light right away. I used a tester for a while before my inspection to see if I could beat the system and pass with 1 in a not ready state, but it just doesn't work. My buddy is my inspection guy too and it's just easier to swap the cat back in and then back out and bang it out in one day.
I know Jack from Miami on the Facebook E84 forum was going to make exhausts systems soon so maybe we can get him motivated with a few buyers lined up.
I am waiting to build one for myself and see what it sounds like and whats involved before putting a price.
MPI DME Flash - K&N drop in - MPI Chargepipe - Oil T-stat valve - ETS 5" I/C - N54tuning 3.5" downpipe - catless mid section - Dinan 135i rear exhaust - Apex ARC8 18x9/10(255/295 tires) - H&R Sports - Bilstein B6's - F3x M Performance brakes
'02 E39 530i 624whp/558ft-lbs @23psi
Appreciate 0