King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitm2 View Post

And the best one of all,
That's pretty good.

At a former employer, the regional supervisor's wife made all the managers handmade name tags for Christmas. Some where bears, candy canes, stockings, etc. Our credit manager at the time, loved teddy bears; her name tag was of course a teddy bear. We had a pretty strict name tag policy; everyone was to have one on at all times, if they were on the clock. Before our store opened, the credit manager was out back smoking and mentioned how glad she was that she had the bear name tag as she had lost her normal name tag. I instantly leave the area and head to her office to "kidnap" said bear name tag just to mess with her. She flipped because she couldn't find it. It became a way bigger deal because that particular day the Regional Supervisor, and HIS WIFE (who made the name tags) were coming to our store that day. The regional and wife were not supposed to be at store until late in the afternoon, this was the greenlight to f*ck with her until then. We used a polaroid camera for damaged merchandise coming from our DC and other random office stuff for documentation. This was the early 90's, no cell phones, let alone cell phone cameras. We began taking pictures of the bear blindfolded and in various random precarious situations (i.e. a gun to his head, scissors positioned at his wrists, etc.) and started taking polaroid pictures of the bear. Then we made ransom notes cut from letters of magazines and newspapers. We made crazy demands that if she ever wanted to see said bear intact again, that we wanted a 5 gallon bucket of green peanut m&m's left at a secure location, the dumpster behind our building. "Come alone", "Leave the cops out of this" and the rest of it. It was hilarious. She was not amused. When she returned from lunch, we had the bear tied up and gagged to one of those counter-standing, palm-piercing stabby, stands that businesses used to stab order tickets on back in the day. We did not receive green peanut m&m's.

After getting the name tag bear and saving her ass over a name tag violation, she eventually saw the humor in it. We had a blast f*cking with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyG-inFlaNow View Post

I don't know why but all I am picturing is Goonies when Chunk gets stuck in the fridge with the stiff.

It was like that, minus the dead body and add a generous portion of ice to the floor while being locked in. All while the back line cooks laughed at me through the little window. I eventually just stayed in the floor as there was no point in trying to stand back up, it only hurt more.
Appreciate 3
Tommy-G4498.50
MKSixer34188.50
Buug95917721.50