03-20-2017, 10:04 AM   #11
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by C1Boston View Post
I finished watching the series. I did not like Danny one bit...I think this show is horribly written. The only aspect of the show I thought I would enjoy because it reminded me a little of Oliver Queen was how Ward was trying to prevent Danny from claming his shares (ownership of company). The whole I need my company back act was way tooo cheesy...which didnt even matter because Danny gave zero fucks about the company anyways.

The "Super Hero" aspect of the series is awful...you have a guy who trained with monks for 15 years with ZERO discipline, easily fooled, etc. I cant stop comparing Danny to Oliver Queen which I think is another reason for my disliking of the series.
Agreed!

I was really looking forward to this series and it's a letdown. I mena this dude is Iron Fist, champion warrior of Kunlun yet he sucks ass at fighting. Only saving grace is Madame Gao who is just cool. The Colleen girl can't do shit with her practice sword. What's she gonna do when there's 20 men? Throw them all down one by one?

Didn't get why he needed his company back either. Show started off showing him living as a minimalist and saying I don't need the money. Next thing you know he lives in a giant penthouse and drives an Aston...and wtf was up with the "drunken" British fighter. Looks so freaking lame (the stance was just so damn cheesy I couldn't stand it).

What I don't get is why shows like this get such great reviews on Netflix. 5*, really? Netflix needs to hire some good writers and director or just stop making Marvel series in general. Just horrible.

Last edited by BMW F22; 03-20-2017 at 10:13 AM..
Appreciate 0