View Single Post
      01-31-2018, 10:21 PM   #70
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
I can relate. Being a type A personality, for me it is stress. Stress has a major impact on me to the point where I get down, don't like to interact with others, and it hurts my sleep habits. This makes my mood poor and everything else goes downhill. College was a very rough time for me. I commuted, didn't really party or have a ton of friends at school, and worked full-time. It was life changing since I had a ton of friends in high school and was always busy doing something fun. The stress got so bottled up inside that I had health problems. Migraines (which I still have occasionally due to my job), panic attacks, etc. Nothing more strange than being a college student walking to class and suddenly you can't remember where the hell you are because you are having a panic attack.

At that point I realized that thinking is bad. Driving alone, walking to class alone, etc, were all times I could do nothing but think about all the stressful things in my life. I needed an outlet, and comedy was and still is my outlet, along with working out. Physical activity is a great way to get out the bottled up stuff inside.

To me, there is no greater feeling than making a bunch of people laugh. It is a selfless feeling, and makes you forget most stressful and damaging thoughts. Those times that you feel sad, try to occupy them with something else to take your mind off the sad feeling.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1
ItsGary1457.50