YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahua View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by someguywithanm3 View Post
So what I'm understanding is that she may have changed her mind and she wants me to ask her out. Is that correct? I'm not convinced, but no guts no glory...I'll ask her out on Sunday.

I'll get her something else for V day. I know want she likes. I'll take out the "friend" stuff out of my note.

Man, I hope this works. I get the feeling I'm headed towards a firing squad. Thanks guys and girls for the suggestions, even the VD one lol.
I'm going to throw my $.02 in here with some very recent personal experience.

About 20 years ago, I met my soulmate while we were in college. We came together frantically, like a moth to a flame, and were inseparable. Immaturity on my part intervened, and we drifted apart. 15 years elapsed and we've recently reconnected. Our lives have taken similar paths. I recently had the opportunity to spend some significant time with her again after speaking with her on the phone for several months prior. We both realized that whatever force bound us together all those years ago is definitely still intact, and confirmed it when we were together.

Before I saw her, I wrote a seven page letter basically putting everything out on the table. It's a letter I should have written 15 years ago when I had the chance, but I was too chicken-shit to do it. After spending the day with her and having a complete mind-blowing of a day with the greatest woman I've ever met, I handed it to her and asked her to read it whenever she wanted. My entire arm was trembling when I gave it to her, because I knew I was really putting myself out on a limb and rejection is ALWAYS a very real possibility at any point in a personal relationship. She called me early the next morning and we spent the day together again.

I'm 43, and I now realize that when an opportunity presents itself you have to go ALL IN. You aren't ever guaranteed success, and heartbreak is a real possibility, but if you don't buck up and go for it you're guaranteed defeat. Don't make the same mistake I made 15 years ago, it's a life of agony.

Good luck.
That's a very sweet story. But 7 pages??? Did you use font size 36? Because why does it take 7 pages to say, I love you and should have realized it years ago, so let's be together? Reminds me of that Friends episode where Rachel wrote Ross an 18-page letter and he never even read it all
Appreciate 2
Alfisti6496.00