11-26-2018, 11:05 AM   #5
mcdanielvzw
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3 M40i (times 2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiloTHREE View Post
That's the most typical BMW driver comment I've heard in a while. Way to perpetuate the ignorance.

I don't stay weathy by paying more for nothing, when I can get the same thing cheaper and better. 30 dollar oil changes are right up my alley.
OP, any oil that you use and change regularly, is going to be better off than 80% of cars on the road.
Don't be an ass, there is no ignorance in my comment. $20 is cheaper than any oil change I've ever had at around $35. It's ignorance to bypass the knowledge someone is giving you. The minor planning you would have to do on even a slim budget to benefit is silly. You buy oil, you do your change, your send it back, all within 2 weeks before a credit card statement would even be do.

In todays day and age why would you risk any chance of fraudulence? Especially w hen it comes to car care.

Look at all my other posts where I say I won't pay more for M cars because they cost more for what I consider little benefit, or how I bought a car just for work so I have my 35i for longer, then come back at me.

I also didn't belittle him, I gave him my opinion which is what he asked for. There was no mightier than thou thoughts, just my personally calculated decisions.
About to sell 2016 550i M Sport - Arm DP, Arm Front-Facing Intake
Sold - 2009 328i - Stock, 195,000 running strong.
Appreciate 0