07-09-2020, 06:36 PM   #2232
floridaorange
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Guys...sell as you want to and take profit. But you will see this move up and down as people position themselves to be ready for the PR/ER on July 15th unless they file another extension.

Only thing I did was took out my initial invest like I always do to lock in my costs...bought back in on a dip later, and will let the rest ride! My avergae is now up to 1.01....but I felt it's worth it.

Also it will run in after hours again probably. If not, I will log back in on the other board and give the people there a little nudge like I did yesterday.

That is the problem. People see all the action, but don't know why as they are either too lazy to look...or simply don't know how.

I posted all of the information, the SEC filing, the proposed partnerships, and made a case of why this is a good buy. I want to see everyone make money.

But after yesterday...this is on the radar now. And you will see a wild ride from now until around the 15th! I mean the market is down and this one is up!

Also once TORC hits the radar, it will be bigger than DLPN. Of course all of this is my opinion!

Good luck to everyone. Next time I find another setup...I will let you guys know. I still like and am in IBIO. It is a longer term play. If they get any Govt. funding...it will go up 5X+.

UAVS I sold as I made enough to make up for my wait, but without being greedy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Guys...sell as you want to and take profit. But you will see this move up and down as people position themselves to be ready for the PR/ER on July 15th unless they file another extension.

Only thing I did was took out my initial invest like I always do to lock in my costs...bought back in on a dip later, and will let the rest ride! My avergae is now up to 1.01....but I felt it's worth it.

Also it will run in after hours again probably. If not, I will log back in on the other board and give the people there a little nudge like I did yesterday.

That is the problem. People see all the action, but don't know why as they are either too lazy to look...or simply don't know how.

I posted all of the information, the SEC filing, the proposed partnerships, and made a case of why this is a good buy. I want to see everyone make money.

But after yesterday...this is on the radar now. And you will see a wild ride from now until around the 15th! I mean the market is down and this one is up!

Also once TORC hits the radar, it will be bigger than DLPN. Of course all of this is my opinion!

Good luck to everyone. Next time I find another setup...I will let you guys know. I still like and am in IBIO. It is a longer term play. If they get any Govt. funding...it will go up 5X+.

UAVS I sold as I made enough to make up for my wait, but without being greedy.

You don't like Vaxart more than IBIO? Their pill form influenza vaccine is the backup to their covid vaccine for me... both potential big wins, even if another Pharma comes out with a syringe vaccine...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Sounds pizzagatey.
Appreciate 0