View Single Post
      05-07-2024, 09:51 PM   #1429
Pauly Wauly
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 560X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
A lady walks into a BMW dealership. She browses around, spots the Top-of-the-line Bimmer and walks over to inspect it. As she bends over to feel the fine leather upholstery, she inadvertently breaks wind. Very embarrassed, she looks around nervously to see if anyone has noticed her little accident and prays that a sales person doesn't pop up right now.

As she turns around, her worst nightmare materializes in the form of a salesman standing right behind her.

Cool as a cucumber and displaying complete professionalism, the salesman greets the lady, "Good day, Madame. How may we help you today?"

Very uncomfortably, but hoping that the salesman may just not have been there at the time of her accident, she asks, "Sir, what is the price of this lovely vehicle?"

He answers, "Madame, if you farted just touching it, you are going to shit yourself when I tell you the price."
A couple of years ago my wife and I stopped at a winery for dinner, and before the waiter came with the menu my wife went to the restroom.
I looked through the menu and the cheapest appetizer was $50.00, and the cheapest entrée was $120.00. I don`t remember how much a glass of wine was, but it was a crazy expensive.
When my wife got back to the table, I said to her. I hope you did #2 because when you see the menu you gonna crap your pants

We drive by that winery once an awhile and I always ask the wife if she wants to stop for dinner, and she looks at me like, "Are you for real"
Karma is real!!!....You keep doing people dirty and being a complete asshole and think God is going to bless you. It may not be today, or tomorrow, or next week, but what goes around comes back around. And when that bitch comes for you it`ll be tenfold!
Appreciate 2
Esteban44572.00
KRS_SN13714.50