View Single Post
      06-28-2020, 08:06 AM   #1
MMMBRAP
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Car

Need some advice - Temporary residence with a place for my car

I'm moving out of state in a month, and I have been looking for an AirBnb that I can book for about a month or two that comes with a garage space to park my M2C in, as I don't want to leave it outside in a strange neighborhood.

My original plan was to buy my own house prior to the move, but the 9 months I spent trying to accomplish that didn't go well, so I'll need a temporary place in the new city while I continue to house hunt.

What I've done so far:

1.) Looked at renting townhouses or houses on Zillow; this seems to be a better option, but they don't do monthly and all want 6-12 month contract with a penalty if I break if early.

2.) Looking at AirBnb in suburban areas of the city I'm moving to, opting "Rent Entire Place" and DMing hosts if they have garage space available for parking. So far, I haven't really found anything either, as most people use their garages for storage, not parking cars.

3.) I cannot do apartments since they neither do monthly nor do they have garages.

Would love any input or advice on how to go about this from my trusty M2 forum fam!
Appreciate 0