View Single Post
      08-08-2019, 01:21 PM   #71
Cortexiphan
Major
Rep
Drives: 24' BMW iX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post

Again - this is just my opinion, as well all know, but it's how I feel. BMW still builds amazing cars and I thoroughly enjoy most of their offering, but let's be honest here - they really are just fancy Camry these days. I've driven a Lexus and BMW back to back before, and can say - that in my opinion - the BMW was no more sporty.
The 3 Series in not more sporty than Camry? No, the sky is still blue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obioban View Post
The Cadillac and Lexus 3 series competitors are both sportier driving cars than the 3 series.
No they are not. The X5 is sportier driving than Cadillac and Lexus.

C&D appears to be the only publication that puts BMWs behind everything else. And their banner ads that promote their "ranking's" has always a picture of a BMW.

I'm not debating whether their views of BMW are accurate, because they're not. It's not possible that they're the only accurate ones in the entire world, and excuse me, it's not accurate that every BMW is worse than any Kia and Hyundai in their respective classes.

So, their BMW "opinion" is a complete outlier, which is -according to the science of statistics- proof that they're wrong. And based on their ads, it looks like it's targeted just to attack BMW.

That's why the title of the thread says "What's going on?". Because there should be some dispute, or some problem between C&D and BMW.
21’ G20 ///M340i

24' i20 iX xDrive50
Appreciate 1
530iDriver1707.50