///M at Heart
Rep
Drives: 06 SGM E90, 15 BSM E84

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiltmode43 View Post
Thanks!

Appreciate it!

Thanks! It's kind of fun to go a different route with things

Light bar is on the list. Before that it looks like I will be prototyping some parts with a rally-oriented company later this month, hopefully. But first and foremost, I need to replace something else...

A lesson has been learned, I will definitely never make this mistake again. I'll update the thread with more details and pics but for now I can say it's no fun when your vehicle becomes un-driveable in the desert in 120 Fahrenheit sun, 160mi away from home, with no cell phone reception. Thank god I had a 200mi tow from AAA and friends with trucks to get me to cell service. Still, I'll never leave for an off-road trip again without bringing a _____________...

What ended up being the issue?

I ordered the lift springs as well and they just came in today. I admit, big inspiration was seeing your build though I dont plan on taking mine offroad as much as you lol.

I just wanted it to sit more like an X3. I find myself hating how much the X1 looks like a nice compact SUV stuck on economy car tires. (The way chevy s10's used to look)
Appreciate 0