08-02-2023, 04:32 PM   #77
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineBoost View Post
This afternoon I opened the garage and as the light came in I instantly realized there was a small dent on the front passenger door of our brand new Kona N. It had to have happened at the Braves game last night but I parked hugged up against a curb just like in my pics above. I was pretty pissed at first because it's been 8+ years with my BMW without a ding on it and here it is 1 month in with this car and it's already got a blemish. I immediately searched for PDR on Google Maps and found a dude with 5 stars that's 4 miles away from me. Shot him a text with a pic of the damage and he stopped by within 2 hours on his way home. Took him probably 5 minutes to massage the dent out and there's literally no trace of it. Charged $75 after quoting $100-$150 in the text. Some people suck, other people are awesome.
Those guys are miracle workers, some pos did that to me, I suspect it was from a bum after I refused to give him a handout when I was parked on a street, big freaking dent above the rear wheel well like the guy kneed it. Good as new after the repair shop was done w it.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 1