05-21-2019, 11:50 AM   #63
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntgarage44 View Post
I-88 practically begs you to floor it. Love that highway.

That being said, I never understood how fighting speeding tickets work. Either you were clocked going a certain speed, or you weren't (or you were incorrectly accused instead of another car). It's pretty black and white to me. If you were clocked at 94, then you should be prosecuted as if you were driving 94. If you weren't clocked, then the ticket should be thrown out or never have been written in the first place, not reduced in severity to 10 mph over. Otherwise how could a cop prove you were speeding at all? The only thing we should need lawyers for is throwing a ticket out for being incorrectly accused, not reducing severity. Makes no sense to me.

Unless it's all about money and revenue, in which case write me as many tickets as you want, and let me go on my way without anything other than a financial penalty. Check's in the mail. As long as it's not real reckless driving (swerving in and out of traffic like a moron, not the 25+ mph over kind), I see absolutely no issue with this. Get a warrant for your arrest if you don't pay the tickets. Watch the revenue streams soar.
lol one would think thats logical.

unfortunately lawyers need to stay in courts good graces. so the only good defense you getting is yourself. its quite sad. If they didn't have your speed and you go to trail...unravel their case...your attorney will get one victory....but lose all HIS plea bargaining power for other offenders. Its a metrics game...isnt everything tho
Appreciate 0