View Single Post
      03-11-2021, 08:34 PM   #42
solidsleeper
solidsleeper
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 35i xDrive 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassrebel View Post
I have VRSF chargepipe & downpipe, BME intake and that's about it, I think!

I've had the 29D9 code for a little bit, but I thought that it was there because I had JB+ until just before installing MHD.

Every time it misfires I send an error code log to my email and it's usually a different cylinder that's misfiring. My shop put all new spark plugs and coil packs and the problem seems to be exactly the same.

The only constant is the 29D9 error code, which is Intake Air Temperature.

I'm going to clean the MAF tomorrow morning (to be on the safe side, I'll disconnect the battery) and then reset the adaptations to make sure there are no lingering issues. We shall see tomorrow!

LOL I feel you about the plugs, I made the guy in the shop double-check every bolt in the downpipe to make sure they were tight!
My mechanic is good, but he didn't catch the meth bung screw. He had some physical injury that week so I give him a pass for trying to finish my car when he should have gone to see a doctor LOL Real dedication from my mechanic!

I'd maybe suggest putting the stock intake back just as a guess/experiment (I have no experience with aftermarket intakes, but I read too much forums and a lot have weird issues/CEL lights that can come up with them).

Edit: Here's an example thread I just googled real quick

https://www.1addicts.com/forums/show....php?t=1277178
Appreciate 0