Rep
Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
People need to get over finding "The One". Go into a relationship with no expectations and see what happens. If it's no good, move on. The key is to take what you learned with you and apply it to the next one.

Date as many as you like, just don't continue to date the same type of person you meet at the same places doing the same things.

Variety is the spice of life but by trying different foods throughout our lives, we've learned that there are some types of foods that we wouldn't mind having every day. Same for traits in people. What's the worth if a smoking hot chick with a rocking (flexible) body is annoying to be around because of a negative attitude or lack of education or lack of emotional maturity. Same goes for a guy of course. You can only sit on a guys face for so long. Eventually he's got to open his mouth to talk to you and if that's annoying, what's the use? Plus, apparently women don't want to see the helicopter dick every day. (this was news to me)

Anyhow, dating lots of people (don't read whoring yourself out, JT) can fine tune your personality reading skills and help you hone in on what you want out of a person if you're going to be around them every day. And at some point while doing this, you're gonna get laid.
You had me at the "he has to open his mouth" part. Please let Aatish know how this works.

(also, I agree with your sentiment above [except the helicopter dick, apparently])
Aatish3462.00