buddyglassjr
Rep
Drives: '14 X1 x35i + '15 X1 x28i

BMW Style 350 M Sport Staggered 18in + NEW Tires

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
BMW Style 350 M Sport Optional Wheels off 5-Series (F10)
18 x 8 +30 and 18 x 9 +44 (F approx 25lbs/wheel, R approx 26 lbs/wheel - lightweight OE)
With Brand New Toyo Extensa HP Touring Tires (NOT RUN-FLATS)
245/45-18 front and 275/40-18 rear (OE Option Sizes)
Includes Working(!) TPMS sensors on all 4 wheels - just bolt them on and go.

They came off a 5-Series (F10) BMW. They fit perfectly with no spacers, adapters, hubcentric rings or fender modifications on my 2013 X1 S-Drive (2WD) at stock height, with no rubbing anywhere even when fully loaded with passengers and cargo. They MAY NOT fit X1 X-Drive (4WD) models - but I don't know for certain.

CONDITION: All are in pretty perfect condition and include M badges, center caps, working TPMS sensors. There is one instance of curb rash on the rear-right wheel (there is a close up picture of it). All the other wheels are dirty (in pictures) but damage free. Wheels were purchased used and then I bought and installed the tires you see here, got a $250 4-wheel alignment at BMW of San Diego, drove from San Diego to Phoenix and back, then put stock wheels back on and sold my X1 so tires have a little over 1,000 miles on them in perfect alignment.

Price is as-listed or Best Offer. Can arrange shipping at your cost if you're serious for an estimate. Can deliver if reasonably local.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0