View Single Post
      04-03-2016, 05:22 AM   #32
GrantE83
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 E83

Exclamation

Right so finally a time for a bit of an update I guess.. Although not complete after a couple set backs.

Gave the car a clean up at a friends house, nothing amazing, paint still needs correcting but gave the black paint a boost and now the car beads in the rain.

Ordered some tyres from Tyre Leader. Ordered Toyo Proxes T1 Sports, but only my 2 fronts have arrived so far. 245/35/19 for the front and I am due 2 275/35/19 for the rear.

Picked up my wheels from my friend Jake over at MJR Vehicle Repairs in Canvey Island, Essex who painted the wheels 2K Super Black.

Anyway I popped to my mate Beau's house for some coilover fitting none the less. Bunch of photos from the day which took longer as most of his tools were at his work.

Bumper Damage from an inconsiderate **** somewhere along the line.

So this is how the car sits currently..

I did buy 15mm spacers for the front at 12mm for the rear but the front is scrubbing on the shock slightly so jumping up a size and putting the 15mm spacers on the rear to equal it out.

Hopefully my 2 rear tyres turn up as soon as possible and I am currently driving with wheels
Appreciate 1