United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 E92 M3

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [5.25]
2015 BMW X5  [4.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by apptest View Post
The font size generally should be similar across tha app, but we haven’t been able to test on every device so if you see a specific place where it stands out to you please let me know and we can investigate it more. Notification sounds is for sure on the to do list. Hopefully will get addressed within the next few months. (Todo list is about 75 items deep right now &#128514
I'm running iOS 15.7 on an iPhone 8.. Under the "more" menu the font remains smaller and unaffected by the change the font in Ap slider setting.

The font under "myforums" list as well as the "forums" list also remain small and unaffected by the change the font size in Ap slider.

Under user profile, if I click "show all threads" or "show all posts", when clicking in the populated list, the desired thread or post opens behind the other open navigation page(s) instead of on-top so it acts like a populated list of dead links. Wherein reality the link opened behind the other open menu pages.

The user profile font is tiny on my phone and is unaffected by changing the dynamic font size with the phone iOS.
'08 E92 M3 DCT Melbourne Red/Bamboo Beige Leather/EDC/SSP Spec-R DCT clutch discs/SSP Pro-Gold DCT Fluid/Quaife LSD/3:45 Final Drive by Diffs Online/BE Bearings & ARP Bolts/Vibra Technics Engine Mounts/M3 World HFC X-Pipe/LUX H8 180/BPM Sport DCT Tune/PFC Z-Rated Pads/ECS Brass Brake Caliper Bushings/Alex Shop Solid Sub-frame Bushings/Motul 600/Tint
Appreciate 3
apptest2999.00
M5Rick60060.50