02-21-2011, 03:57 PM   #5
mario486
Mario
Scotland
Rep
Drives: X1 XDrive 2.0d, Mini Cooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelVan View Post
hopefully i will be satisfied with the 18d. Hopefully it has enough power... if not, im gonna fix it some other way
Before I bought this vehicle i tried the 320 xDrive and the X1 20d xDrive. Must say that the 320 gave me a driving pleasure no other car has given me before. It was so fun playing in the snow. with most of the power on the rear, but everytime I was loosing it the xdrive just pushed me smoothly back on track. Too bad my gf thought the car was way too low. I tried to convince her many times, but no go there. But I think the X1 is a great replacement

it was almost just as good driving... And I wanted my first bimmer, so the chooise was easy. Really looking forward taking it out in the snow for the first time

I have read different things about the Harman Kardon sound system.. But really looking foward to hear it. Im 37 but never gets bored of loud trance music with plenty of bass... so lets hope I dont get dissapointed :P

But as one said here... the last month is the hardest... I can feel it
I have been in a X1 demo with the HK sound and it's very good

Expensive, but good.
"There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living" - Nelson Mandela
Appreciate 0