cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Big thanks to web hosting of BP, the OT section and all of you who participate in the conversations held herein. Listening to the nonsense equivalent to verbal diarrhea, the gossip coming from a 57 year old woman who acts as if she is 5, dealing with complete and utter ignorance for 10 hours a day Monday through Friday; this place is where I come to get some sense in entertainment and intellectual conversation. Thank you, all of you.

In the coming weeks, my cubicle will be dismantled and my desk will be replaced with a counter top placed in a corner. This means that my monitors will then be visible to anyone walking through the office. This may potentially be the end of my spending copious amounts of my day on here discussing various topics with you fine people. The hunt for gainful employment elsewhere has already begun. The end is nigh.
No one puts Baby in the corner

What triggered this change? Is it directed at you, or is it a change throughout the office? Maybe it's the push you need to move on and find something better. Working with toxic people sucks. Good luck