View Single Post
      01-05-2014, 07:31 PM   #110
addm
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i xdrive sportline

Really people are so fond of CLA in this thread I thought it is a competitor to M3/4. It is a front wheel drive for god's sake with nothing exceptional except may be the option of AWD which is not available right now. I will rather take a accord v6. People are buying it only for the brand name.
I also hear a lot of comments about boring design of F30. F30 has been criticized for anything but boring in design. Some says it is overdone. Boring is A4, A6 and A8 and the new A3.
MB actually has been under lot of pressure to increase their sales because of decrease of global market share. There is lot of discount of current generation C class which is why it is selling so well. C class is at the bottom of reviews most of the time comparing to BMW, Audi or even Lexus.
MB felt the heat some time back and is coming up with new products like the new gen C class which looks awesome. CLA45 is something special too. Competition I guess is good in long term is you want to survive.
People are arguing about sales difference of 3000 cars which is negligible over a year especially considering backorder for X5. Only thing BMW need to worry about is sales of X3 which is consistently below the competitors.
Appreciate 0