View Single Post
      08-19-2019, 05:50 PM   #35
duder13
Captain
Rep
Drives: Cashmere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky1 View Post
Nope, not in any hurry. Debating waiting to see how the 911 does in the winter then decide if I'm keeping the 128i or selling it for something else. Right now I have limited parking so having it around is a pain but come winter the Z4 will be stored. Have a hard time giving up the 128i because of the rear seat/storage in the trunk that it would give up. Maybe it just needs a tune...or supercharger.

I wish the Panarama could be had with a stick
Yeah, I’m a one car kinda guy (my wife has the SUV,) and I got a 135i, because I found it to be the right compromise. Before that, I had a 911 then Cayman, and, like my 135i, I took those cars camping, shopping, snowboarding, road trips, etc. It’s really just the rear seat room that got me into a BMW, which is why I wish Porsche made a new sports car, as I mentioned above.

That being said, I think Porsches are a blast in the winter. The engine gives you nice weight near the drive wheels, so it feels planted, but it’s certainly no 4x4. Granted, I grew up driving in Indiana on bald tires as a teen, so I may just be crazy.
Appreciate 1
clee1982796.00