CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
These chicks are airheads who can't think for themselves. They live in an altered version of reality where social media = status. Frankly, in my experience, such people live for their drunken weekends and Instagram. They have nothing else going for them.

My boys who pull the most don't waste their time with social media.
Yup. I dated a girl in college who literally was glued to social media. It got dull after awhile. All she wanted to do was scroll through Facebook. Her friends would stop by the apartment and they would all be sitting at the table on their phones not talking to each other. It was the strangest thing. Even at parties she would have a beer in one hand and phone in the other liking all her friend's posts. Her friends were all the same way, they would just talk to each other about all the stuff they "liked" or thought was cool, they never actually did anything. It got to the point where I thought both her and her friends were unable to cope with human interaction.

My boss almost fired one of my coworkers at my old job because he was constantly on his phone and never working. He was really smart when he actually did his job, but was constantly distracted.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 0