View Single Post
      09-19-2015, 05:44 PM   #143
PrematureApex
Colonel
Rep
Drives: N55 X1, N54 135, s54 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxical3 View Post
The stock endlinks on my car technically fit in fine (we got the bar in) but they would clunk from hitting something repeatedly. Wear marks were showing that they were definitely the issue. Keep me updated if this happens on your car, hopefully it doesn't because of the labor involved.

I'm at Mid Ohio right now, the new front control arm bushings transform the car, they are so cheap I highly recommend you do it. I am running 2 seconds faster than last time now that my car can turn.
I will thanks! Hopefully, being lowered less than you they don't interfere. Luckily though, I'm an ex Suby guy, so I have a few pairs of endlinks laying around I can try.

I'm sure as I add miles, I'll poke around the front. The state of the OE bushings in this car (and all non-M E90s for that matter) is such joke. I'd love to fix the front end too. Just a bit harder being that it's AWD...less options all around.
'08 N54 535xi touring (Bilstein B6s, Downpipes, MHD tune, baby seat)
Appreciate 0