07-13-2019, 11:58 AM   #2005
NEfan508
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea_Tractor View Post
When my wife's health took a turn for the worse, I told her dad that if I lost her he won't even be told when or where the funeral is since he is such a deadbeat son of a bitch. Fortunately her health improved (out of the woods with chemo) and now he wants to know her but it took me to say that so he would contact her. He's a man baby and doesn't deserve his kids. Since he remarried he seems to have forgotten he has kids from his first marriage. He ain't worth the jail time as much he makes my piss boil when I see him.
I got my girlfriend pregnant (twins) @ 16 years old, she was a little older, lost and scared my father told me to make the right decision

Living with my parents and in the middle of school she moved in with me/us, I quit school and started to earn money, pampers are not cheap! With no bills and a hunger to make money saving every penny I bought us a house @ 18 $140k (saved $50k) in 20 months

Fixed it up and moved in (I'm a contractor) years later we are still together with 3 kids (never married tho) truly happy

She's my secretary and helped me build my business with 5 employees

Easily I could've just stayed in high school, paid my minimum child support and work at hertz as a junior manager with a shiny new Camry but I took responsibility and it all worked out

Just Middle school education, no GED and I employ people lol

Edit: @ 18 not married but with her, my family got us a "honeymoon" trip to Disney, being so young I couldn't rent a car, but I have kids a house and a business lol, hertz didn't care, take the bus or taxi around Kissimee
Appreciate 5
Soul_Glo13352.00
kscarrol8912.00
nyalpine907434.50
King Rudi13154.00