View Single Post
      07-23-2021, 10:49 PM   #1
csizmadia35
Rep
Drives: Bmw m235i

Purchased new M235i Gran Coupe possibly was in an accident...HELP

Purchased a M235i Gran Coupe a week ago from Open Road Edison NJ. As soon as driving noted the mileage was higher than paperwork. Then once at home noticed scratches in and outside the car and the Key fob did not work. The next day noticed car pulled to the right. No help from dealer took to my local dealer. They did an alignment and said toe was out and two of the tires were 20lbs under pressure. This did not fix it, when we picked it up and almost hit the wall. Took it back and they called to say the right tire is a different brand and tread pattern then all the rest. They also said they tried back tire on front and it still pulled to the right. Open Road said they will not pay for repairs need to pick up the car and these things happen and its human error and they don't know what happpend to the car. Never came to get the car and bring a loaner and doesn't return calls or let me speak to the general manager. This car appears to have been in an accident or something and is not a new car. Never had this issues with any other bmw dealer and is tarnishing the hell out of the brand for me.

Where do I turn to next to get the car I actually purchased as new ?

Last edited by csizmadia35; 07-23-2021 at 11:03 PM.. Reason: Typo
Appreciate 0