pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Thanks for the reassurance. Yes she seems to be a finer person compared to the others I've talked with on the apps. I picked a nice place to eat, near the water. Let's see how it pans out.

One thing I like is I don't have to text her first always. She'll text me to say hi and likes to keep it simple (ex: something that happened at work). I find this to be rare amongst females these days since they rarely like to text first.... is this what you all notice as well?
I think you've got a good prospect there. She seems to have some genuine interest in you and isn't merely responding out of politeness, for the sake of keeping the connection open. That's a great sign!

I'd say the opposite scenario, where you have to send Rico and Bubba and Bones over with the baseball bats and tire irons to get someone to reply to your text, demonstrates a definite lack of interest. Or possibly a chaotic train-wreck of a life. Or shitty time-management skills. Or bad OCD. Or a combination thereof. And while we might wonder or speculate which one(s) it is, does it really matter? Either they demonstrate interest and stay in the game, or they don't and get benched.