View Single Post
      12-18-2019, 01:07 PM   #2
Conissah
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3

I never carry cash, and keep very few things in my wallet. All of my rewards (gas, groceries, etc.) are attached to my phone number. I have the cards in my wallet, but they never get used. As for bank cards, I have 2. My debit card and my credit card, both are through my actual bank. I have my banks app on my phone, and use it very frequently, so if I were to lose my wallet, I simply logon and go to the cards and flip a switch to turn them off. No one can spend my money, yay!

I do have a health insurance card in mine as well, but it rarely gets used, and it's easy to request a replacement. If I had a ton of cards or lots of private info in my wallet, I would be upset about it. But since I don't, it would be a slight inconvenience.

Also, I have my card linked to my phone. So if I desperately needed to make a purchase, I could enable my card, and use Google Pay, and then turn my card back off. Not the end of the world. I would surely be upset, but in a weeks time I would have all my junk back.

Last edited by Conissah; 12-18-2019 at 01:18 PM..
Appreciate 2
2000cs3510.00
upstatedoc7567.50