View Single Post
      07-14-2019, 05:14 PM   #7
05X3lover
Private
Rep
Drives: '15 Dark Gray X1 AWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by davemqv View Post
Funnily enough, I think i just found some I like!

I took a Lyft home from work the other day and the driver had some nice, comfortable, natural fiber covers on his seats. I asked about them and he gave me the link. Coincidentally, the pic on the company's site actually shows them installed in an X1 (I think). The company is called suninbox.

https://www.suninbox.us/buckwheat-hu...-full-set.html

What I like is that they're nice looking, made of natural materials, and they seem well made and don't look cheesy.

I don't like the headrest covers (the fit is awkward looking - overhangs the headrests) but apparently the seat, back, and headrest are 3 separate pieces so you can just not install that part (although unfortunately while you can buy the seat pad on it's own the other parts only come in the full seat 3 part package).

Overall though they aren't expansive so if they don't work out it won't be a catastrophe. I've just ordered a set of seat pads so I'll post pics once I get them.
Wow, those are nice. Can you post a couple pics when you get yours? I just showed them to my wife and she's like 'I'm not sure, they look a little strange', lol. I think they look great though, and I bet she'll come around. Great price, too..
Appreciate 0