View Single Post
      02-19-2019, 08:02 AM   #3384
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
Lately I've been not feeling any vibes with a girl, especially the last 3-4 days, so I decided to remove myself from the equation. I can't say i feel bad about doing this, destroying a 228 day streak etc I literally don't feel any remorse about it. I have "ghosted" her as you would call it probably, i just stopped responding in general but I geniuinely felt like that was the only way out for me because it's not like we were in a position to "break up" since nothing was official really.

Odd how some stuff falls apart as time goes on, right?
Barkin....my man....228 days? First off, you kept track of the days? Not sure what to say about that. Aside from the past 3-4 days, how long has the vibe gone down hill? Time will always wither away most anything. I feel like we need to know more here. Is she still contacting you and you just stopped replying at all? You know you could simply just tell her that you aren't feeling it and talk to her about it. Consistency is key my friend, whether it be with education, physical fitness, employment or relationships. If you weren't vibing with school would you just stop going? If work bums you out would you just not go anymore and ghost your employer?

Don't get me wrong here, not coming down on you at all. Just food for thought. I realize she may not be "the one" or something to be "committed" to, but being a gentleman means being a gentleman even when you don't want to be or feel like you need to be because of the situation or lack of vibes. Have a talk with her and explain what's going on in your head. Always communicate unless it causes problems for you. I've made it a point to leave every situation, whether it be a relationship, a job, etc. with explaining my end and why I've made the decision I have. Word of mouth is your best advertisement of who you are as a person. I've had ex-girlfriends talk to other women about me that ultimately piqued their interest in me.

With this being said, I have straight up ghosted some women myself, but this was because they were bat-shit crazy or expected something from me that I wasn't going to provide.....or they simply weren't worth the frustration of having the conversation due to issues on their end.

Last edited by King Rudi; 02-19-2019 at 08:19 AM..
Appreciate 2