Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by aozer View Post
Yea I just recently did the same thing. She texted me after our second date and said we should do it again some time. I just deleted her number and never responded. After listening to her complain about her boring ass job for two hours while we were getting drinks I realized I couldn’t stand to see her again.
dude, with this girl i distinctly remember asking my mom if concussions cause people to talk a lot

literally the first time we ever went out, gave me her whole life story. i stuck around because she's fun in bed but she's completely boring; recently she got back with her ex too and even though they arent "exclusive" they were pretty much dating aka no sex for me. call it a shallow move but if i can't stand to hang out with someone in a friendly manner, nor do i get laid i don't see a reason to stick around...

met a cute girl over the weekend though, will see how that goes. she's a sophomore thinking of transferring into the school from a community college, got her number and we've been chatting; she even asked about the blockchain scene on campus...
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00