Njerts
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: x3 m40i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgbm View Post
I have a problem guys. First off, please excuse my English.

Here is my experience.

I recently purchased the headlights from the same seller from aliexpress. Just like Njerts, I additionally purchased low beam bulbs and ballast too. So everything came complete regarding with bulbs.

Received the headlight and upon unboxing the item I noticed that on the RIGHT headlight, small portion of the exterior sealant were "misplaced", thus leaving a crack and exposed. Thankfully I further noticed that these headlights are double sealed, that there is an inner layer of sealant as well. Overall, the exterior molding and quality is not impressive, but this is the risk I had to take; considering there is no such thing as "quality control" in China.

Upon installation of the headlight I had trouble adjusting the LEFT headlight low beam leveling. I couldn't raise it up to the standard level, whenever I tried it would turn off. So I had no choice but to level both of my low beam headlight slightly lower than standard adjustment. No problem with high beam leveling adjustment.

Just 1 day after installation. I get a low beam error light up on my dashboard, I check it out and my LEFT headlight low beam is off. Everything else is fine; both high beams and right headlight low beam is fine. I can't make sense of this, and I don't want to deal with the seller since he said I have to pay for shipping cost in order to get it exchanged.

Did you guys expereice any of this? Your headlights working fine?

Since both turn signals, both high beams, and one low beam is working; connection can't be the problem. Is it the ballast and bulbs? I haven't worked on my car yet.
Did you get the exact same as me or like "spoolinX1" in the first post in this threat?
Appreciate 0