View Single Post
      05-18-2015, 05:42 PM   #4
Cam330i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW X1

Shock96

Congradulations on your X35i, i have heard rumors that the 35 is disconitnued, so that makes you stand out even more!

IMHO, station wagons are really cool if done right. I know i might get bashed by saying this, but wagons like the E63 AMG are not only cool but looks and sounds amazing. Hotting up a wagon is superior!

Although, most people don't know what to call the X1, some call is a small sUV, others a Wagon, some say a 328i and a 528i and an X5 all have mixed DNA together and the whole 9 yards

Also zeevette

I can't understand why more people aren't attracted to it.

From my perspective, being a young kid with a certain price range, the X1 and the 320i were the only cars in the BMW lineup that was attainable by me.

The horsepower and engine is good, but not too fast or too thirsty.
And its fast like a 328i, and forsure faster than the 320i

I know people may not like wagons, but this is still a nice BMW for its price and also very accessible to people who don't want to spend too much for that badge.

Also, as with most, if not all BMW's, adding some options can quickly take the car out of price range. My X1 has the midnight blue and a sunroof, and it was perfect for me, but any other options would have brought it out of price range. An example is the fact that a rear view camera is 3K + (Driver Assist package requires the Tech Package too????)

The same falls with the 3 series, either you get a based 3 series for the near 300 price range, or forget about it.

Im sure most teenagers and young adult will be attracted to its seductive looks, but what won the X1 over for me, was the fact that it came with the Anti-Theft Alarm System

for the 3 series? its 400$

I actually like that i get confirmations upon locking/unlocking, but maybe im just wierd
ahhah
Appreciate 0