View Single Post
      06-02-2019, 12:37 PM   #16
Niltonrb89
Registered
Rep
Drives: X1 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevinBR View Post
ZD, they did swap in. Flawlessly. Are you looking for comfort seats to put in? I still have mine and they are in great condition - black nappa leather. I'm willing to sell them to you if the price is right!
Hi LevinBR,

Please I'm about to buy the X1 20D SE, I was looking for a E84 (I don't like the F48) between 2010-2015 for a model M Sport with sunroof, nav and xenon lights.

The price difference it's just double the price for the cheapest M Sport with those optionals ticked. So I'm going for this SE model and just not having the M Sport "outside" look that I don't mind at all, BUT for me (6'5" tall) the inclination of the M Sport seat its a MUST and there's none on the comfort seats.

My question is, if I buy the M Sport Seats they will just be like a Plug&Play? Do I need to check part numbers, specific years or anything that should be a must have on the M sport seats that I want to retrofit?
I'm new with this retrofit process and I spent the last 2 hours trying to find some post with pictures without any luck. Please tell me more details about your process if possible.

Thanks,
Appreciate 0