View Single Post
      04-04-2014, 10:27 AM   #25
Activ3
clutch-kicker
Rep
Drives: e46 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabrahams View Post
Were the BC's from a E9X or custom made? ETA or release or price?
They are X1 application. I work for PSI (precision-sport.com) and I'm testing the X1 kit for them right now. We work closely with BC (they're just down the street from us) and we should have the kit sorted and ready to go soon enough. There is a front swaybar clearance issue on my sDrive, which will be solved by including adjustable front endlinks. Pricing will be $995 shipped, including front camber plates. I have 7k/11k springs on it right now with appropriately valved shocks/struts and they feel great on the road and do fine on track as well, so we'll probably default these rates, with other rates available as a no-charge option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxical3 View Post
I assume your fenders are aggressively rolled for that fitment? Can you go into detail about how you rolled the front with the plastic lip?
I did not roll them at all. I had the car set pretty low with my street wheels on (19x8.5 et16 245/35/19 and 19x9.5 et24 275/35/19) and they rubbed until they had self clearanced the fenders a bit lol. I raised the car up for the track wheel/tire setup and they didn't rub at all. I'll post a picture of it on track at full compression when I get home and you'll be able to see the clearance.