View Single Post
      08-12-2020, 07:31 AM   #2460
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

I did the newb thing in the beginning and bought all kinds of supplements. I learned the hard and expensive way. The only supplements I take now are whey protein (mostly just to ensure that I get enough protein each day, my eating schedule and caloric restriction is not for the faint of heart), caffeine (mostly pre-workout) and creatine and I'm considering stopping the creatine for a while.

I don't notice that I'm holding much water weight, but it does make me wonder how much of my weight is water weight due to creatine usage.

Narrowing down on my 12 week cut. Technically I'm supposed to end this cycle on the 15th but I may go another 2 -4 weeks beyond to get super lean before I start my bulk.

I feel like I have a pretty good mind set going in to this bulk. This will be the 3rd bulk cycle for me and honestly I feel like the first one doesn't count. Technically still a newb at all this; it's only been 1 1/2 years since I started going to gym. My game plan is to increase my calories by 50-75 kcal/day and reduce cardio to 2 days/week, (most likely my days off from lifting) until the scales stop moving, then add another 50-75 kcal/day until the scales stop moving.....rinse and repeat until I'm at my 2500 kcal/day. Aside from lowering protein and increasing carbs in my macros, what other advice do you gents have on bulking?
Appreciate 0