10-23-2017, 08:34 AM   #53
kav
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage5 View Post
I truly didn't enjoy my Z4 M the entire time I owned it. I truthfully couldn't stand the car in stock form. Since I had a modded S54 M coupe and e46 M3 there was no sense modding a third s54 powered car since I moved to full blown race cars.

I can't believe thats how my tenure with a Z4 M coupe played out, but I just sold the cheapest Z4 M coupe I've seen in ages. I am glad the new owner loves it.

I've seen so many videos like this and thats what made me chase one for so long.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage5 View Post
I truly didn't enjoy my Z4 M the entire time I owned it. I truthfully couldn't stand the car in stock form. Since I had a modded S54 M coupe and e46 M3 there was no sense modding a third s54 powered car since I moved to full blown race cars.

I can't believe thats how my tenure with a Z4 M coupe played out, but I just sold the cheapest Z4 M coupe I've seen in ages. I am glad the new owner loves it.

I've seen so many videos like this and thats what made me chase one for so long.
Agree with this completely. The minor changes (CVD delete, short shifter, intake, exhaust and headers) turn this car from a good sports car a great sports car.
Appreciate 0